Cardinal Health HR Intern - Russia in FIELD, Russia
Cardinal Health, we're developing the innovative products and services that make healthcare safer and more productive. Join a growing, global company genuinely committed to making a difference for our customers and communities.
Function: Human Resources
Family: HR Business Partner
This position is responsible for supporting HR Generalist work in Russia; various integration activity, new hire on-boarding / orientation, candidate sourcing, employee relations. This position is a key contact for facility personnel and needs excellent customer service and communication skills, as well as the ability to interact with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Working with HRBPs, Talent Acquisition, and HR Operations to build robust new hire orientation / onboarding process in Russia
- Supporting integration activity of various businesses by liaising with HRBPs and PMOs on due diligence and helping with the preparation of employee transfer meetings
- Aiding the Talent Acquisition team with full-cycle recruiting activities in the region (candidate sourcing, interview scheduling, pipeline building, etc)
- Responding to day-to-day employee queries in a timely and professional manner
- Running reports via Workday system when necessary, as well as, supporting HR data entry as needed
- Assisting with HRBP-related activity within the region including, but not limited to, performance calibrations and merit increase cycle for FY2017
- Ad-hoc projects
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Fluency in Russia and English, any other European language is an asset
- Currently enrolled in Bachelor Degree program in HR related field or business administration
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Dynamic and proactive approach to work
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.