Continental Corporation HR specialist in Kaluga, Russia
About Continental With sales of €39.2 billion in 2015, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 215,000 employees in 55 countries. The Tire Division currently has 24 production and development locations worldwide. While the Continental premium tire brand is clearly focused on leading safety performance, the broad brand portfolio and product range offer solutions for most of the market segments. Continuous investments in R&D make a major contribution to cost-effective and ecologically efficient mobility.
Auto req ID 63576BR
Job Title HR specialist
Posting Location Kaluga
▪ ensure implementation of Employer Brand according to Company strategy;
▪ promote Employer Brand locally in cooperation with other country locations;
▪ ensure usage of proper communication channels to attract candidates
use relevant sourcing channels (internal, extarnal);
▪ ensure selection and recruitment process via implemented recruitment system;
▪ organize preselection process;
▪ carry out interviews, testing, assesment centers and use other relevant recruitment instruments;
▪ organize preemployemnt checkups;
▪ guide and support the final candidates through the process from job offer to the start date.
guide onboarding process, support and consult line managers through the process (white&blue collars);
▪ monitor onboarding process through regular meetings with newcomers (during first 3 mnths)
▪ adapt and create the proper tools and materials for assesment centers;
▪ conduct and support the assesment centers.
▪ take part in \ steer global and local recruitmentrelated and crossfunctional HR projects;
▪ translate recruitment and Employer Branding strategy into actions and execute them;
▪ learn new recruitment technologies and tools and implement them accordingly;
▪ propose changes in relevant HR policies and procedures for their optimization;
▪ conduct exit interviews using corporate guideline;
▪ configure and present recruitmentrelated reports on demand.
to coordinate center of expertise in terms of recruitment, onboarding, personnel adaptation, training and development, satisfaction surveys, corporate initiatives adaptation and implementation
Higher education degree (psychology, HR area, )
relevant experience from 2 years in recruitment in international company (in-house recruitment)
experience as HR generalist from 1 year in international company
Good command of English
Ability to manage multitasks
Advanced influence skills
Advanced interpersonal skills
Very good communication skills
Contact Name Alexandra Popova
Contact Phone 8 (4842) 411-600
Contact Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Division Footer Text Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.