Continental Corporation Manufacturing Trainee in Kaluga, Russia
About Continental With sales of €39.2 billion in 2015, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 215,000 employees in 55 countries. The Tire Division currently has 24 production and development locations worldwide. While the Continental premium tire brand is clearly focused on leading safety performance, the broad brand portfolio and product range offer solutions for most of the market segments. Continuous investments in R&D make a major contribution to cost-effective and ecologically efficient mobility.
Auto req ID 63579BR
Job Title Manufacturing Trainee
Posting Location Kaluga
▪ Introduction to technologies and machines in PLT/CVT Plant department rotation, a deeper introduction to plant operation, Introduction to production processes, Rubber Technologies, Material’s flow and Components
▪ 4 month shopfloor experience including shift work
▪ Manufacturing/Engineering projects within the plant
• Working together with a personal mentor throughout the program
▪ 1/2 month in one of Continental's Marketing & Sales organizations
▪ General overview about the overall M&S Strategy and the tasks & responsibilities of a M&S department
▪ 1st hand experience by working together with direct sale in a tire shop / during customer visits
▪ Project based training and assignments in a group of 8 to 10 M&E, 12 to 14 R&D and 4 to 5 MF Controlling Trainees
▪ 2 individual assignments from field of R&D and central Manufacturing and Engineering
▪ 1 global business assignment (group assignment together with 1 to 4 other Trainees from M&E/R&D/MFCO
▪ Technical Training of Tire Technology, Tire Development and Tire Production
▪ Soft skill trainings: Intercultural Training, CBS Training, Teambuilding
Higher technical engineering degree
Understanding and applying of project management (as project member / leader).
Has ideally worked with various cultures e.g. in international projects (demonstrates intercultural sensitivity and inclusive behavior).
Contact Name Alexandra Popova
Contact Phone 8 (4842) 411-600
Contact Email email@example.com
Division Footer Text Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.