Honeywell Human Resources Generalist in Lipetsk, Russia
Human Resources Generalist
To ensure designated business receives high quality HR generalist support. As part of the local management team, this is a hands-on role supporting business leaders. This will involve partnering with the COEs and HRS to ensure a seamless and holistic support to the business.
- Demonstrate working knowledge of industry, competitors and customers
- Attend management and employee meetings, operating reviews, etc.
- Possess knowledge of internal customer's business/client base
- Understand HR implications of daily business decisions and associated employee communication needs
- Demonstrate current knowledge of contemporary trends in HR
- Build trusting relationships with key business customers
- Can set client expectations on appropriate HR services
- Understand the role of procurement, and who to contact before obtaining or committing the company for external services
- Utilise appropriate tools and methodology
- Proficiency with HR technology tools including: PeopleSoft, MDA, GCP, HPD, 360 Feedback, Bravo, eTalent, LMS
- Able to advise business managers and employees on use of systems to accomplish HR processes
- Understand importance of HR data quality, know HR data standards, and enforce standards in day-to-day activities
- Partner with managers to effectively assess and identify human resource requirements, essential skill set and resource planning
- Manage and participate in selection process for entry and mid-level positions
- Ensure that selection practices are fair and consistently reveal candidates with the greatest potential
- Use e-talent system and processes to track and report metrics to customers
- Maximum internal talent
- Know markets and competitors for talent
- Identify situations in which organization development intervention can solve problems and improve organizations
- Secure sources of expertise
- Understand change management basics and be able to advise leaders on their application
- Facilitate meetings
- Ensure strong employee communications across client group particularly through times of change
- Manage performance management process
- Participate in MRR process by advising clients on assessment of talent and succession planning
- Counsel individual employees and managers on development plans
- Administer PIP and disciplinary processes
- Understand talent needs of organization
- Understand employee engagement level for customers
- Provide coaching for managers
- Understand the relationship between individual employee development and organization development
- Coach employees on job assignments, formal education and learning to further their professional development
- Deploy "off-the-shelf" training programs and HR process initiatives
- Conduct needs assessments and choose appropriate learning solutions
Compensation and Benefits
- Demonstrate thorough understanding and application of compensation and benefits principles, concepts, practices, and standards
- Apply concepts and principles
- Contribute to the completion of organizational projects and goals
- Manage the GCP process providing advice and guidance to managers, ensuring deadlines met and differentiation for performance
- Educate managers about compensation programs and policies
Employee / Labour Relations
- Understand the business culture and employee mindset
- Implement Positive Employee Relations strategies
- Possess strong sense of sound management practice
- Serve as employee advocate and actively listen to employee ideas and concerns
- Know when to elevate problems and seek guidance from E / LR experts
- Coach leaders on how to handle human resource issues
- Demonstrate a good understanding of disciplinary processes and investigation techniques
Demonstrate conflict management and resolution skills
20 Drive organizational effectiveness
20 Lead change
30 Manage talent
10 Lead training and development
20 Build relationships and broker services
- Graduate or equivalent, HR qualification preferred
- Strong HR generalist experience
- Good practical knowledge of the Russian Labour Legislation (TK, ?)
- Russia Employee / Labour Relations experience
- Experience of working in a large multi-national, matrix organisation preferred
- Fluent English (Upper Intermediate or above)
- Excellent PC skills
Additional Attributes/Skills Sought
- Growth and Customer Focus – Sees everyone as their customer doing an excellent job even if that means delivering tough messages. The ability to quickly build trusting relationships with customers.
- Leadership Impact – Model integrity. Act as a true business partner, displaying gravitas and maturity.
- Gets Results – Results-oriented, meets commitments, taking a pro-active approach and focusing on efficiency.
- Champions Change and Six Sigma –Comfortable operating in an ever-changing environment and helping others through change initiatives.
- Effective Communicator – Excellent communication skills both written and oral. The ability to influence. Presentation and facilitation skills.
- Self-aware learner – Aware of development areas and open to feedback. The ability to handle pressure, complexity and conflicting priorities.
This does not form part of the contract of employment and can be changed by Honeywell management.
- Job ID: HRD2752
- Category: Human Resources
- Location: Lipetsk, LIPETSK 399071 RUS
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.