Ericsson Account Manager in Moscow, Russia
Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network
operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, & more than 40 percent of the world's mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business & society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people & society to help shape a more sustainable world.
We are truly a global company, working across borders in 175 countries, offering a diverse, performance-driven culture & an innovative & engaging environment where employees enhance their potential every day. Our employees live our vision & core values. They share a passion to win & a high responsiveness to customer needs that in turn makes us a desirable partner to our clients. To ensure professional growth, Ericsson offers a stimulating work experience, continuous learning & growth opportunities that allow you to acquire the knowledge & skills necessary to reach your career goals.
We welcome the opportunity to meet you!
We are now looking for an Account Manager to secure short and long-term profitable business for Ericsson through proactive business development based on fundamental understanding of the customers’ business, operations and objectives. Actively manage and mobilize internal resources to deliver efficient and effective end to end solutions allowing seamless transition from sales to operations. Develop both internal and external relation/s in order to actively contribute to making customers and Ericsson successful. As a part of a role you will focus on selling a Digital part of Ericsson portfolio or Radio part, addressing main customer pain points to keep client's business growing in relevant technology areas.
As a successful Account Manager, you will:
- Your responsibility will be to generate profitable business, close the deals, and maximize customer relationships and loyalty
- You are expected to create sales opportunities and develop them till the contract signature phase and to enable seamless transition to operations
- Contract negotiations and commercial offer handling
- CRM management
- Act as an informal leader of the engagement team in a matrix organization
- Participation in industry events and forums, representing the company in front of the customers
- The role also includes optimization of the account team’s performance
Qualifications we are looking for:
- Education: Bachelor of Business Administration, Master of Science or similar
- Min 5 years of experience of relationship sales in ICT industry
- Domain experience: Radio or IoT, Cloud, OSS, BSS, and Digital Transformation
- Consultative selling skills and commercial understanding
- Customer and market insights as well as negotiation skills
- Leadership experience
- Ability to build solid customer relationships, e.g., with Operator’s marketing department
- Ability to work under pressure and take full accountability for assigned opportunities and projects
- Ability to find, nurture and lead new opportunities both independently and jointly with the team
- Innovative and creative
- Social ability and interpersonal skills
- Intellectual ability and critical thinking
- Accountable and committed with a passion to win
- Excellent networking skills and broad personal network on Russian telecom market
- Perseverant and result oriented
Why is Ericsson a great place to work?
Ericsson is the driving force behind the Networked Society where every person and every industry is empowered to reach their full potential. Mobility, broadband and the cloud are transforming the world, enabling industries and society to provide better services, capture new opportunities, improve businesses, increase efficiency, and create new user experiences.
Our services, software and infrastructure support every major telecom operator in the world. The transformation that this brings allows people, business and society to fulfill their potential and build a more sustainable future.
With some 115,000 employees and customers in 180 countries, we combine global scale with technology and services leadership. We support networks that connect more than 2.5 billion subscribers. 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic is carried over Ericsson networks. And our SEK 100 billion investment in research and development over the last three years ensure that our solutions – and our customers – are at the forefront of innovation.
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world. Are you ready to be a change-maker? Learn what makes YOU + Ericsson a powerful combination. Join us today.
Founded in 1876, Ericsson has its headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden. Net sales in 2014 were SEK 228.0 billion (USD 33.1 billion). Ericsson is listed on NASDAQ OMX stock exchange in Stockholm and the NASDAQ in New York.
addressing man customer pain points to keep client's business growing in relevant technology areas.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Russian Federation (RU) || No Selection || Moscow || SalesStratMkt&ComMgt;
Req ID: 199937