Mentor, A Siemens Business Account Technology Manager - 6193 in Moscow, Russia
Account Technology Manager - 6193
Company: Mentor Graphics
Job Title: Account Technology Manager - 6193
Job Location: Russia – Moscow
Job Category: Technical Marketing
The Integrated Electronic Services Division (IESD - Capital) is electrifying the digital thread through model based platform engineering - shaping the future of the cable/harness design and manufacturing market. This market is exploding due to the increase of embedded electrical systems technologies in vehicles and industrial machinery. Targeting the automotive, aerospace/defense and industrial machinery markets, IESD’s advanced platform based solution covers the complete electrical design lifecycle – from definition to design to production to maintenance. No other company in the world provides the unique business value of digital continuity across the product life cycle!
We are looking for talented technical business leaders who share our vision and want to solve critical customer issues with IESD flows and services. In a number of accounts, this position is an overlay with existing account management. Therefore, you must be able to work collaboratively with account managers, application engineers and international R&D teams to develop and execute the overall account strategy.
• Responsibility for sales of Mentor’s IESD Capital offerings. Meet or exceed quota to increase IESD’s market share and profitability.
• Work independently or as an overlay with account management to identify customer business challenges and clearly articulate IESD Capital’s value proposition to solve those challenges (to mid-level and senior C level executives).
• Uncover new opportunities, refine technical requirements, and win the trust of stakeholders and champions in target accounts.
• Five or more years of experience in automotive, aerospace or industrial machinery with electrical or mechanical CAD design software (includes selling) and/or manufacturing in the cabling and wire harness market. Experience with PLM is a plus.
• Leading role in sales or engineering to/within an automotive, aerospace or industrial machinery company (or Tier 1 providers to those companies) in the electrical systems area.
• Background in electrical vehicle systems development and the ability to abstract technical details to highlight business challenges together with customer executives. BSEE or equivalent in electronics or electrical systems a plus.
• Existing relationships with automotive, aerospace, industrial machinery or Tier 1 executives within your region.
• Professional customer presence with strong communication, presentation and social skills.
• Ability to create positive working relationships with lead account management and application engineers.
• Strong ability to develop account strategies to win business.
• Fluency in Russian required.
• Willingness and ability to travel at least 50% of the time.