Syngenta Asset Manager Corn in Moscow, Russia
As global demand for food and fuel continues to rise, we are dedicated to our purpose: Bringing plant potential to life. Syngenta is one of the world’s leading companies with more than 28,000 employees in over 90 countries. We work in a collaborative an inspiring culture where personal contribution is rewarded and growth and development are at the heart of our culture. Through our world-class science, global reach and commitment to working with our customers, we help to increase crop productivity, protect the environment and improve health and quality of life. There’s never been a more important time to join Syngenta.
For more information about us please visitwww.syngenta.com
• Ensure execution of the product strategy and tactics to meet the business and financial objectives • Build and drive branding strategy for product portfolio • Manage actively Product Life Cycle to ensure proper execution on each stage from idea evaluation to phase out • Ensure pricing positioning is value maximizing and establish pricing corridors for the responsible brands • Develop appropriate indication Product Life Cycle footprint to enable the final selection before registration and development of new SYT products
• Develop and drive Portfolio Strategy on territory level agreed with HQ, identify, develop and prioritize new value segments, prepare Strategic Marketing Sector (SMS) plan • Provide CUs mid-term market analysis, planning and communication to relevant stakeholders through key elements of product Portfolio Life Cycle delivery (Portfolio Reviews, Brand Plans, etc.) • Define portfolio gaps and requirements and develop business cases for new ideas and potential solutions (including in-licensing 3-rd party products) by indications for the territory • Provide effective product selection for promotion to registration by PIF-PAF preparation, registration proposals, requirements for application etc. • Lead TLP process, complete technical positioning and accomplish Technical Profile for new products (based on R&D data) in order to ensure knowledge transfer from territory to CUs • Provide marketing and pricing positioning and campaign concepts for NPI to Crop Campaign Team • Prepare Sales Budget including targets and forecast products (Range Requests) • Manage actively interfaces between R&D, R&R, CU Marketing and other involved functions • Provide strategic guidance of the territory to Crop Campaign Management in all CUs and agree high level tactics to ensure brand strategy implementation • Analyze profitability, provide guidelines & templates for product strategy & Portfolio Reviews btw Territory & CU • Support all strategic & operational processes btw AT & IT (SPP, End-to-End Seeds, PPD, HPC, etc.) • Approve SmartPlan & Crop Allocation data (entered by CU Crop Campaign Managers) • Propose campaigns and participate in campaign teams at CU level • Participate in internal meetings (RLT, Campaign launches) and trainings (cross-product by Tech. Support, etc.) with CU Sales & Marketing teams: 10% of time • Participate and present in grower & influencer related meetings, seminars, etc.: 5% of time
Knowledge, experience & capabilities
• Deep knowledge of brand management and marketing • Technical products knowledge • Understanding of agricultural market customer needs and trends • Understanding of key stages and principles of product life cycle • Understanding of the seed industry, crop protection, seed care, and on the farm activities
• Min. 5 years of experience working in the agricultural industry • Knowledge and 3–5 year experience in portfolio management • Experience in the application of crop agronomics and technologies and their contribution to the financial drivers of a grower’s business • Demonstrated capability in agronomy excellence and applying capabilities to support commer-cial operations • Based analytical and project management skills • Market and financial modelling • Strong verbal and written English
Behaviours - Critical capabilities for the role:
• Excellent networking capabilities • Strategic thinking • Good communication and presentation skills • Good influencing and negotiation skills • Flexibility • Transparent work style • Creative thinking • Ability to work with multiple tasks, cross functions
HSE Critical capabilities for the role:
• Complete the work processes according to the Syngenta HSE Politics and Standards safety and environmental policy
/If you are a Russian Citizen and are interested in this position to express your interest in working with Syngenta, please contact the Syngenta Talent Acquisition (STA) Team via e-mail email@example.com (please put the position name in the subject).
/Sending your CV and other personal data for purposes related to the potential hiring of the applicant, you confirm that you hereby give your consent to Syngenta, Limited Liability Company to use your personal data for any action (operation) or a set of actions (operations) committed with the use of automation equipment or without the use of such tools, including the collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (update, modification), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision of access), blocking, deletion and transfer (including cross-border transfer to the territory of the European Union) to third parties, to whom Syngenta, Limited Liability Company may entrust the processing of personal data on the basis of agreements concluded with them, subject to the compliance with the requirements of the Russian legislation on the provision by such third parties of personal data confidentiality and personal data security during their processing.
Please contact us for further information or guidance on how to apply by e-mailing our STA Team: firstname.lastname@example.org/ / If you are NOT a Russian Citizen, please continue with your application via the Syngenta online career portal and select the ‘Apply Online' button./ / Thank you for your interest, we look forward to hearing from you./
Title: Asset Manager Corn
Requisition ID: 1603268
Other Locations: UKR-Kiev-Kiev