SAP Business Processes Senior Consultant TOPO Job in Moscow, Russia
Requisition ID: 153850
Work Area: Consulting and Professional Services
Expected Travel: 0 - 60%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
SAP Labs is looking for Senior Business Processes Consultant TOPO.
Key Areas of Responsibility and Tasks:
• Application specific solution consulting (for a specific application: creation of business blueprint, Implementation based on a blue print, creation of test cases, test scheduling and execution, key user training, go live support, and post go live support)
• Support in escalated projects
• Performance of feasibility studies / solution reviews
• Support of pre-sales activities
• Taking over responsibility from time to time as a sub project team leader
• Takes responsibility as team lead on projects
• Detailed planning of process implementation
• Define detailed blueprint for development requirements
• Industry /corporate process implementation across all related applications
• Develop and Assure quality of process models
• Demonstrating profound knowledge of modeling standards and tool
Experience & Language Requirements:
• Functional Experience: ◦3 years consulting experience in SAP PM
◦ Has experience with minimum of 1-2 implementations
• Good understanding of PM specific business processes
• English intermediate or higher
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com , APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com , EMEA: Careers@sap.com ). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.