MasterCard Director, Product Sales in Moscow, Russia
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the worlds fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Director, Product Sales
The Product Sales team is focused on delivering compelling product solutions and driving strategy execution that meet the current and emerging payment needs for both Issuers and Consumers.
Specifically, this team is responsible for ownership and market differentiation of MasterCards Debit, Credit, Prepaid and Commercial products including the development and execution of the Russian cluster product sales activities, based on product strategy, branding, market positioning, customer experience, operations and performance.
Objective of team is to drive and deliver product strategy across countries in the cluster to help to achieve revenue targets and drive innovations and basic product features to win new niches of business and maintain key customers activity.
As Director in the Product Sales Team, you will be responsible for managing product sales and go-to-market strategy in mass segment.
This role is aimed to manage the sales excellence based on delivery of different product propositions for all types of customers segments in mass, to transform customers problems, needs and market trends into value propositions, to create roadmap and to drive product initiatives and projects with different departments and customers to deliver results, to communicate product initiatives to customers to make sure that propositions will be live used and will help to bring new business/save existing.
- Own Individual product, account plans and target plans
- Drive and manage product development and execution
- Set and deliver goals with local account team
- Act proactively in accordance with market trends or in accordance with sales request/issuer problem.
- Support business development through relevant customer meetings, RFP response support, translate deal-specific needs into product requirements.
- Consolidate and summarize market research findings and best practices to local market teams
- Manage project roadmap and budget
- Lead first round discussions; own the negotiation
- Prepare and deliver to the Customer product pitches
- Responsible to clarify customer objectives and needs
- Lead customer engagement
- Manage customer relationship and feedback
- Responsible to feedback all customer product discussions
- Responsible to participate and actively engage in trainings
All About You
Extensive experience in a sales/commercial environment including interacting with customers and closing individual deals within a single market
Demonstrated expertise and success in achieving sales goals over multiple products
Product management and product development experience
- Strong sales and presentation skills (both written and verbal) and ability to manage and oversee multiple projects and initiatives concurrently
Equal Opportunity Employer
Requisition ID: R-48362