General Electric End User Support Specialist in Moscow, Russia
At GE, we are imagination at work. From our Healthcare to our Oil & Gas to our Energy divisions, GE’s teams in Russia and the CIS countries are growing strong, turning imaginative ideas into leading products and services that solve some of the world’s toughest challenges. GE Russia is the longstanding, enduring leader in the region in innovation and technology. We are constantly breaking new ground with energy and technology infrastructure, providing the region with gas and wind turbines, medical equipment, aircraft, oil field technologies and more. When you join GE, you join a company internationally known for its solid reputation, integrity, compliance and dynamic but focused culture. We are now – and will continue to be – known for our investment in your development and the unlimited opportunity we offer to succeed locally and globally. Our commitment to our employees shows in the way we support your growth and advancement with state-of-the-art training programs, comprehensive benefits and consistent, competitive compensation. Become a part of the GE team and enjoy a career with established long-term growth potential creating the next generation of products and services that will impact the world for generations to come.
GE is an equal opportunity employer, offering a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation. Local and remote support provision for GE Russia&CIS employees.
· Hardware support: diagnosis, maintenance and repair at modules level
· Software support: installation, recovery, consultancy
· Asset handling: End User equipment preparation, SW installation, delivery to End User, used equipment collection, refresh
· Asset management: paperwork, accounting team interaction
· Printing/scanning equipment and services support
· Telephony support
· IT stock management
· Participation in projects
Interaction with global/international team in resolution of complicated tasks
Successful candidate will be employed under Russian employment conditions and must already satisfy local employment/work permit and residency regulations.
· Professional IT area education or relevant experience
· Windows 7/10 user and administrator knowledge/experience
· TCP/IP and NT networking knowledge and work experience
· PC Desktop/Laptop hardware knowledge at professional level
· A/V support experience
· English language knowledge working level both oral and written
· Team player
· Able to manage multiple tasks and priorities
· Customer oriented
· Business needs conscious
Locations: Russian Federation; Moscow
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer at http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeocselfprint_poster.pdf . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.