Ericsson Ericsson Early Career Program 2017, Integration Engineer / Russia in Moscow, Russia
Ericsson Early Career Program 2017
Ericsson Early Career Program offers new graduates and young professionals an excellent opportunity to develop and to accelerate a career in a global, inspiring, and fast-paced environment. The 12-month long program will start September 4th and participants will be hired in Sweden, Finland, Russia and Estonia.
The program consists of a combination of face-to-face and online-based learning sessions which focus on Organizational and Business understanding, Project Management, Financial and Commercial Mindset, Presentation skills, Customer and people skills as well as Leadership and Innovation, and understanding Ericsson and Ericsson’s business environment. Each participant will be assigned with a mentor that will support you along the way. You will be hired to a certain position and unit, but will do rotations when needed and work in multinational projects. You will have the opportunity to build excellent networks within Ericsson and your achievements will be highly visible in the company.
Come and find out why YOU + Ericsson will be a powerful combination.
As an Integration Engineer you will:
Analyze, prepare, implement and verify the configuration and integration of nodes / networks / systems. Scope could include the scenarios of introduction or upgrade or expansion of functionality and / or capacity), addressing legacy or greenfield environments.
Responsibilities & Tasks:
- Support presales activities, including pre-studies
- Plan implementation of the Integration and Configuration work
- Execute Integration work
- Execute Product Configuration
- Prepare acceptance test and handover to customer
- Identify and drive improvements
- Post Project activities performance
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for newly graduates or candidates with 0-3 years of previous work experience with the following qualifications:
- Technical/IT interest with & ability to develop ICT capabilities.
- Bachelor or Masters of Science in Engineering, Computer Science or similar
- Fluency in English
- Proven problem solving, troubleshooting and communication skills
- Customer focus and a desire to understand the business needs with end user satisfaction/experience prioritized
- Desire to make a difference and a drive to deliver maximum value, with focus, creativity and self-motivation.
- Professional mindset with strong ability to prioritize, manage time and deliver results
- Strong team player with high interpersonal skills.
- Leadership and change management capabilities with a drive to become a future leader
In addition, in the role of the Integration Engineer we expect:
- Knowledge of 2 of more IT languages and/or environments (Java, C++, etc)
- Database skills are an advantage
- Analytical skills (understanding various architectures, understand how to best connect them)
- Modelling skills (write down customer needs and translate them into the architecture of the existing OTT platform)
- Understanding system integration (e.g JSON,XML,HTTP,FTP, RESTfull webservices)
- Understanding of agile processes (SCRUM, continuous integration)
- Understanding aspects like security, performance, scalability, availability and resilience
- Ability to adapt to new technologies quickly
What does the program offer You?
- Acquiring knowledge and understanding of Ericsson’s way of working & delivering in a dynamic environment
- Learning to be able to confidently and successfully engage in projects with both the technical and theoretical aspects and communicate effectively with relevant stakeholders
- Learning to work effectively in a diverse and global team
- Learning how to demonstrate thought leadership and drive for positive change in Your day to day work
- A chance to take responsibility for Your own learning and development
- Learning from experiences gained in different contexts and the ability to comprehend multiple perspectives, relate them to the business and its needs and apply them accordingly
- Building a network with other program attendees across different countries and learning from each other
Please submit your application in English as soon as possible - we are working continuously with candidate selection. Candidates will be tested and evaluated during individual interviews June-August. Application end date is 15th June 2017.
What does your future look like?
We are on the brink of the Networked Society - a technology revolution that will change the world for good through instant global connections and expanded freedom and opportunity.
Ericsson is a world leader in the rapidly changing environment of communications technology – providing equipment, software and services to enable transformation through mobility
Headquartered in Stockholm – Sweden, Ericsson is a publically listed company with more than 110,000 employees
More than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment and more than 40 percent of the world's mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Technology is at the heart of our business. Ericsson engineers, researchers and scientists around the world are working on what’s next in information, communications and telecommunications (ICT).
A connected world is just the beginning. Your passion determines what comes next! Apply your ideas and insights to empowering people, business and society
Come and discover what makes YOU + ERICSSON a powerful combination
Trust – Innovation - Performance: These are the core values that define Ericsson reputation and guide us in our daily work and in the way we do business.
Ericsson celebrates diversity and inclusion together with flexibility and international mobility.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Russian Federation (RU) || No Selection || Moscow || IT; Stud&YP;
Req ID: 198300