Thomson Reuters Field Service Engineer in Moscow, Russia
Thomson Reuters provides professionals with the intelligence, technology and human expertise they need to find trusted answers. We enable professionals in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, and media markets to make the decisions that matter most, all powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
Keyresponsibilities: * Performing as 2nd level support technical specialist and supporting customers remotely or at client site. * Installs and services Thomson Reuters systems desktop and servers remotely and at customer site. * Supports and installs Thomson Reuters products and services, applications on customer’s hardware, аt client site and by phone. * Fixes hardware, software and applications failures at client site and escalate issues and problems according to Global Product Support Procedure. * Drive potential product implementation, upgrade and service issues to timely and successful resolution minimizing and/or avoiding any client impact. * Maintain awareness of relevant technical and product trends through self-learning/study and training classes. * Following KPIs to be able to provide the highest level of service and cient satisfaction. * Prepare and present workshops for installations Thomson Reuters products.
- 2 years experience in IT industry.
- Good technical educational background.
- Basic computer hardware knowledge, including PC workstations, servers, routers, and peripherals.
- Good knowledge in relevant operating systems, e.g. Windows 2000/XP/7, Unix, Solaris.
- Good knowledge in data communication and networking technologies (LAN, WAN, TCP/IP, CISCO).
- General knowledge of Open Systems technology and DB concepts (SQL, API etc).
- WEB services technologies.
- Flexible for travel.
- Ability to communicate effectively with various internal and external teams.
- Fluent English, written and spoken.
- Basic presentation skills.
- Driver license. At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 50,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Bring your ambition to make a difference. We’ll bring a world of opportunities.
As a global business we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Job: *Professional & Consulting Services Family Group
Organization: *GGO Russia/CIS F&R
Title: Field Service Engineer
Location: RUS-Moscow-Moscow-RUS-Moscow-5 Petrovka Street
Requisition ID: JREQ081823