Google Head of Channel Sales (Russia and CIS) in Moscow, Russia
Our Google Marketing Solutions (GMS) team of entrepreneurial, enthusiastic and client-focused members are the "human face" of Google, helping customers and partners both individually and broadly build their online presence and grow their business. Our teams of partner managers, strategists, analysts, advisers and support specialists collaborate closely to spot and analyze customer and partner needs. Together, we create and implement business plans broadly for every type of business and partner.
The Channel Sales team within Google Marketing Solutions engages with partners to set up and develop a scalable model for supporting small- and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) in fully benefiting from Google's online advertising products. Our partners include automation platforms, e-commerce players working with SMBs at scale (e.g. online marketplaces, price comparison sites, webshop/hosting providers), large online marketing agencies or publishers/media groups.
- Identify, evaluate and prioritize potential partners that could join the Channel Sales program in Russia, Ukraine and Belarus.
- Structure partnership proposals including partner objectives, incentives structure, benefits, requirements and level of support taking into account strategic, commercial, operational and financial perspectives of potential partners.
- Onboard new partners to the program in line with our commercial and operational best practices and requirements.
- Engage with our partners to support them in defining strategic direction for their business, identifying growth opportunities and operational improvements.
- Manage relationships with internal stakeholders and operational teams at Google across sales, marketing, customer service and supporting functions (finance, legal, compliance).
- BA/BS degree in Business or related field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in business development, commercial partner management or strategic consulting.
- Experience in people management.
- Ability to speak and write in English and Russian fluently and idiomatically.
- Track record of initiating and successfully driving new business opportunities and negotiating commercial agreements.
- Excellent strategic thinking, commercial judgment and analytical skills allowing to develop strategic recommendations and operational plans.
- Strong execution skills with ability to deliver high quality, timely results across multiple projects involving broad range of internal and external stakeholders.
- Maturity and accountability allowing to effectively engage with senior external and internal stakeholders.
- Understanding of the online marketing market and the SMB customers market in Russia.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.