General Electric HR Operations Specialist in Moscow, Russia
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
In this role, you will be responsible for executing on HR services, including developing an in-depth understanding of relevant HR systems, processes, and policies. This role requires emphasis on data integrity and analysis to support key HR decisions. Identify and resolve operational issues and support process improvements. Promote “Best in Class” service while developing effective relationships and working cross functionally with internal teams and suppliers.
• Ensure execution of HR operations processes (On & Off boarding, Employee Life Cycle and others) in compliance with relevant region, country and local regulatory laws.
• Ensure that structures and systems are aligned to deliver key objectives efficiently and effectively, through timely and accurate communication, payroll and labour processes, preventing any liability or labour risk to the company
• Drive HR expertise for assigned process within existing team of administrators (both internal and 3rd party) through knowledge sharing and training
• Deliver service in a timely manner and/or manage service delivery metrics and third-party supplier performance in relation to the assigned process
• Work in close partnership with multiple HR, Finance and GE Business areas to ensure seamless wing-to-wing processes and one face to Business and HR Partners and employee.
• Proactively seek customer feedback to identify areas for process improvement, standardisation and productivity within assigned process
• Advise on complex questions/requests concerning the area of expertise in a professional, courteous & timely manner
• Build and share knowledge of area of expertise by continuously keeping up to date with internal and external updates and changes
• Ensure that high standards of accuracy and quality are maintained with appropriate controls in place, taking accountability for compliance with relevant legal and GE policy requirements
• Develop a strong working relationship with the GE HR community through proactive facilitation & improvement of HR processes, ensuring effective communication and early identification of requirements & any service issues
• Foster a culture of customer service excellence and continuous process improvement.
• Collaborate with Finance, HR and GE Business teams to ensure delivery of streamlined processes, standardization and digitization.
• Identify best HR operational practices within the region and support in Country implementation.
• Provide ad-hoc operational support for assigned process
• Bachelor degree, major in Human Resources, Industrial Relations, Business Operations or related field
• Fluency in local language and English, with professional verbal & written communication skills
• Experience of a HR or Operations process ownership role in a fast-paced, customer-oriented environment within a large organization
• Demonstrated organizational skills, high standard of accuracy, an attention to detail, and excellent follow-up skills.
• Proficient IT skills including Excel, Word and Outlook
• Experience establishing and maintaining fully collaborative supplier relationships.
• Self-starter who can manage multiple tasks simultaneously with minimal supervision
• Ability to anticipate and resolve challenges
• Solid analytical skills including the ability to identify trends and implement process improvements.
• Effective interpersonal skills; proven ability to develop and maintain team and client relationships, both in immediate and remote contexts
• Strong presentation and status reporting skills.
• Comfortable delivering against quantitative and qualitative performance metrics
• Demonstrated project ownership and accountability
• Confidentiality & controllership mindset
• Experience of administrating staffing, employee benefits, on-boarding or off-boarding processes, gained in a HR Shared Service environment
• Degree in Business Administration or related discipline
• Proficiency in Oracle
Locations: Russian Federation; Moscow
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer at http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeocselfprint_poster.pdf . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.