Medtronic Import & Inventory Supervisor in Moscow, Russia
Import & Inventory Supervisor
Moscow, Moscow, Russian Federation
Jun 13, 2017
Together, we can change healthcare worldwide. At Medtronic, we push the limits of what technology, therapies and services can do to help alleviate pain, restore health and extend life. We challenge ourselves and each other to make tomorrow better than yesterday. It is what makes this an exciting and rewarding place to be.
We want to accelerate and advance our ability to create meaningful innovations - but we will only succeed with the right people on our team. Let’s work together to address universal healthcare needs and improve patients’ lives. Help us shape the future.
For our Supply Chain Customer Care function we are currently looking for a
Supply Chain Supervisor
MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB:
Coordinate Import flow and product acceptance in SAP system as well as Master data maintenance. Ensure correct documents for custom clearance. Maintain records of materials in inventory and orders. Provide weekly transit status. Ensure local databased updated. Lead the import team.
MAIN JOB DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Ensure stable importation process from EU WHs to Moscow: regular Stock transfer orders (STOs) review (incl. QTY, weight, prices and etc), control products acceptance process
• Control and optimize shipment lead times from order entry till product acceptance at local WH.
• Hold regular conference call with partners in Europe operation center (Customer Care team, WH, transport team)
• Control the quality of prepared documents that necessary to facilitate custom clearance for finished goods and spare parts and provide them to customs broker
• Communicate with custom brokers, distribute volumes among them and ensure stable custom clearance process and delivery to local WH
• Keep track of all import shipments in terms of volume, costs, CCD numbers and lead-times.
• Monitor local regulation and adjust processes based on confirmed changes
• Ensure 0% of compliance issues
• Communicate with regional trade compliance team
• Communicate with customs authorities
• Lead on-boarding process
• Lead samples import process for product registration
• Ensure stable FOC import process
• Initiate and track transactions to maintain inventory records.
• Keep regular stock check with warehouse on weekly basis in the frame of inbound flow
• Keep product database updated
• Ensure stable master data process: system updates, keep procedures workable
• Communicate with regional and global master data team
• Keep regular KPI reporting and shipment control
• Lead the Import team efficiently, ensure team development
• Degree in Supply Chain management or Logistics
• 1-3 years of work experience in Supervisor role (team leader)
• Proven track record of experience in Import Logistics
• Experience in custom clearance process of medical devises or in pharmaceutical company
• Master Data process’s knowledge as a preference
• Analytical skills
• Pro-active attitude
• Team player and problem solver
• Ability to plan and support projects within budget and on schedule
• Good Excel skills
• Fluent English both written and spoken
• Result and quality oriented
• Proven organizational and reporting skills
• Focus on continuous learning
• Ability to work in a multinational environment and culture
• SAP system
• Statistical knowledge