Thomson Reuters Junior Specialist, Credit Control (Graduate) in Moscow, Russia
We are looking for a candidate for the position of Junior Specialist, Credit Control CIS-Russia.
This position reports to Irina Mikhaylina, Team Leader, Credit Controller, Russia & CIS. It is offered on local terms and conditions. Location: Moscow.
We offer a challenging job in a fast growing environment that is driven by continuous developments and improvements, in which you can play an important role.
_JOB DESCRIPTION - DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:_ _ _ * Regularly making contact with customers to ensure all relevant debts are managed necessary; * Identify changes in invoices and propose action to avert indebtedness; * Ensure that all transactions are compliant with Company’s policies; * Handle disputed bills and negotiate payment within the agreed terms in Business Engagement Model (BEM); * Send out quarterly bills / monthly acts / monthly invoices upon client’s request * Chase overdue debt by telephone, mail & letters with agreed timescale (BEM); * Participation in quarterly bad debt provision discussion * Preparation of cash flow forecast of your client’s portfolio * To assist with the design and production of SOX reports and Revenue provision reports for management. To assist with special projects as and when required * Drive continuous improvements in terms of DSO, resolving Incomplete cash/unapplied receipts, aged >180 days debt and aged >180 days credit notes.
_PERSON SPECIFICATION - REQUIRED SKILLS AND EDUCATION_
- Higher education - economic/ finance
- Analytical mind-set
- Ability to quickly become proficient end user of Get Paid and SAP and Order management systems like Siebel and salesforce.com
- Native in Russian, English, written and verbal is a must.
- Computer literacy (MS Excel, Word, Power Point, SAP knowledge, 1S – will be advantage)
- Ability to understand customer and revenue impact with credit control related activities
- Knows when to escalate appropriately when involved in a process chain At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 50,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Bring your ambition to make a difference. We’ll bring a world of opportunities.
As a global business we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Job: *Exception Family Group
Organization: *Finance-TR Corp-Enterprise Business Operations - Order to Cash
Title: Junior Specialist, Credit Control (Graduate)
Location: RUS-Moscow-Moscow-RUS-Moscow-5 Petrovka Street
Requisition ID: JREQ080325