Nike Key Account Executive in Moscow, Russia
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Nike Sales partners with retailers — from a football specialty store in Rome to a Macy’s department store in New York — to deliver the products, experiences and brand stories that make Nike the preeminent sports brand. It starts with the best sales team in the industry: Nike Sales employees keenly understand consumers, the marketplaces and Nike products. They collaborate with Nike Marketing, Merchandising and Product teams to create sales assortments for each season. The Sales teams’ expertise and retail mindset ignites and sustains a focus on information, inspiration and connection to accelerate the growth of NIKE, Inc.
As Key Account executive in Nike Russia Sales team you will
• Develop and maintain strong account relationships, working effectively with Top multi-brand retail partners to increase sales of defined categories
• During sell-in process present new collection in respective categories to accounts, assist them on product line available, help to upload orders, hit the sales targets of respected categories and accounts
• Using existing tools weekly monitor accounts` sales to find additional sales opportunities through placing at-once orders
• Participate at seasonal product trainings preparation and process for accounts education in respective categories
Qualifications • Fluency in English language, Native Russian
• Deep understanding of Retail functioning
• At least 4 years of relevant experience in sales
• Strong communication & negotiation skills
• Good analytical skills
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID: 00327035
Job Category: Sales, Europe Sales, Other