Dell Manager, Systems Engineering (PreSale org; Server,Storage-focused) in MOSCOW, Russia
Manager, Systems Engineering
Can you combine a proven track record in sales with up-to-date knowledge of technology? If you are passionate about what you do, the career possibilities at Dell will be second to none. Within Systems Engineering we are looking for a Manager to join our top-calibre team in Moscow, Russia .
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
Manages all activities of the pre-sales resources. As a business partner with sales management, manages the organizational effectiveness, efficiency, and alignment of all technical resources with clear services bookings and product revenue goals. Provides advice and counsel to sales management in the effective use and deployment of technical resources. Must maintain close alignment with sales and Services Delivery management.
· Inspects account penetration strategies including account specific product and service sales plans for all accounts. Uses knowledge of competitive solutions to help the sales and technical organizations to propose the most optimal Dell EMC solution for the customer thereby allowing the sales and technical to effectively address and dispel customer objections to the proposed solution(s).
· Develops business networks across the organization and customer based in support of sales team objectives and engages and leverages corporate resources, abilities, budgets and personnel as appropriate. Executes programs for the TC community Inspects technical sales plans Attract, retrain and recruit employees.
· Insures that sales and technical organizations are properly aligned to achieve objectives and TCE. Management of the technical resource plan for the District
· Inspects configuration and documentation of Dell EMC software, hardware and service solutions to meet customer and sales objectives. Ensures compliance of presales documentation. Internally qualifies sales opportunities in the terms of customer technical requirements, competition, decision making process and funding. Orchestrates and leads District Sales and Services Leadership Meetings.
· Develops IDP for direct reports.
· Manages escalations and follow through until successfully resolved. Possesses strong, detailed product/technology/industry knowledge. Knowledge of job associated software and applications. Maintains strong understanding of the competitive landscape within the respective territory.
· Typically responsible for a several districts or large area. Dell EMC Proven Professional Certification desired.
· Typically requires 9+ years of professional experience and 1+ years of team lead and/or management experience
· Bachelors (Technical)
· Ability to manage in a matrix environment
· Ability to lead, motivate and direct a workgroup
· Customer focused
· Possesses strong product/technology/industry knowledge
· Proficiency in hardware, software and/or operating systems environments
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
Organization: Commercial Sales
Title: Manager, Systems Engineering (PreSale org; Server,Storage-focused)
Location: Europe, Middle East, Africa-RU-MOW-Moscow
Requisition ID: 17000TM5