J&J Family of Companies Marketing Manager in Moscow, Russia
Medical Devices Division as a part of Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies is looking for a strong candidate for Marketing Manager Role for Biosense Webster business.
Biosense Webster offers the comprehensive portfolio for RFA arrhythmia treatment, including hardware, software and disposables.
The Marketing manager position is key and critical for the business covering local marketing strategy development and implementation, as well as clinical development for internal and external stakeholders and commercial tools.
• Marketing Strategy development and deployment: develop and implement local marketing strategies that will achieve business unit sales and market share objectives; provide support for business unit manager in business planning and overall strategic management; contribute to identifying and programming long-term vision for overall business development; translation of marketing strategies into relevant and applicable recommendations for trade marketing functions and sales force; develop and implement comprehensive new product launch strategies.
• Day to day marketing activities: Manage marketing portion of new products registration and bring to market roadmap development; prepare, gain approval and assume responsibility for management of business unit marketing budget; align (allocate) resources with other business’s functions; to manage brands compliantly and with financial acumen through the application of appropriate rules, guidelines and financial principals and apply HCC policy and standards to marketing; lead cross functional and regional communication and manage external agencies and partners.
• Products awareness activities: achieving of products’ attractiveness built on improved image and awareness; managing new products launches and/or portfolio development projects; develop and manage education campaigns, including publications, conferences; KOL relationship management; prepare, approve and manage marketing and professional education activities according to marketing plan
• Market analysis: within the agreed annual Strategic Plan, identify, recommend and manage any necessary market research programs; prepare competitive analysis and provide expertise for sales force
• Category clinical development: external – interact with KOLs, develop and execute clinical development plans for agreed accounts, create clinical expertise and awareness about product benefits, create, drive, execute and analyze the professional education curriculum for external stakeholders – round tables, proctorships etc; internal – oversee and drive the creation and execution of the clinical curriculum for sales force
• Management: manage four specialists each responsible for different part of marketing and clinical strategy part development and execution
• Proven 5+ of marketing experience required
• Strong analytical skills required
• Commercial experience and expertise is a strong plus
• People management experience is a strong plus
• Fluency in English required
• Fluency in MS Excel required
• Excellence in execution approach required
J&J LLC Russia (8431)