Medtronic Material Coordinator in Moscow, Russia
Moscow, Moscow, Russian Federation
Jun 09, 2017
Together, we can change healthcare worldwide. At Medtronic, we push the limits of what technology, therapies and services can do to help alleviate pain, restore health and extend life. We challenge ourselves and each other to make tomorrow better than yesterday. It is what makes this an exciting and rewarding place to be.
We want to accelerate and advance our ability to create meaningful innovations - but we will only succeed with the right people on our team. Let’s work together to address universal healthcare needs and improve patients’ lives. Help us shape the future.
For our Integrated Health Solutions (IHS) division we are currently looking for a
The Medtronic Integrated Health Solutions (MDT IHS) division designs, builds, and manages Cath Labs, Cardiac Surgery Operating Rooms, Intensive Care Units, and General Surgery Units under the formula of a full managed service for a hospital. The fully customized model typically includes:
• Designing and building the department
• Equipment and furnishings
• Maintenance and technology updates
• Supply and management of all medical devices and consumables, including custom procedure packs
• On-site service staff
MDT IHS has an overall strategy which includes 3 areas:
• Process excellence
• Cath Lab/OR managed services
• Care Pathway Management
MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB:
• The Material Coordinator (MC) will be responsible for the day to day materials management operations within the Catheter Laboratory. Utilizing the inventory management system developed for the purpose, the MC will be responsible for ensuring that the local booking of delivered stock and consumption reporting is accurate and conforms to work instructions and good practice.
• Managing new product entries and obsolescence reporting will be a key requirement. Ensuring product availability in a timely manner and managing stock levels and expirations.
• Liaising with Medtronic back office function will be a key responsibility to ensure commitments are honored.
MAIN JOB DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Initial setup of the operation
• Working with the IHS Project Management team to finalise the build of the new cath labs and set up of the systems, storage solutions and pathways for operation of the MDT IHS contract.
• Obsolescence short UBD (Use By Date) Management: Monitor and implement initiatives to decrease the obsolescence risk to the hospital solution portfolio, PAR Level Management by creation and development of in house tool. Performance indicators through trends and logs: SOGL per quarter reporting.
• Process Improvements: Execute local process improvement initiatives to manage expectations of all parties. (hospital, Medtronic). Review all current processes, update, create and document, in-line with current Medtronic standard operating processes and submit as a template for future projects.
• Subject Matter Expert: Become the subject matter expert for the Inventory Management system and therefore the local point of contact for all related issues updates and enquires.
• Returns: Solely responsible to be main point of contact and organize all returns to Medtronic through agreed processes, liaise with Medtronic central offices and manage hospital expectations around this.
• Reports: Run all daily, weekly and adhoc report requests from Medtronic finance. Detailed report guide to be created and documented for future centers. Create and manage error logs, report and follow up on issues to suppliers and feedback information to hospital. Create time study on delivery KPI and show trends and failures and take action on these.
• Support product entry planning and execution: Partner with Medtronic Sales team to review stock levels in regards to new product launches. Destock and order new products, liaise with Medtronic back office to add to system.
• Equipment: Responsible for reporting any failure of equipment to Medtronic when highlighted by the hospital staff. Keeping a detailed log of dates and times of notification, downtimes and restored equipment function
• Procedure Audit: Using the inventory control system to perform weekly procedure audits to ensure accurate traceability
• Support and Partner with Medtronic back office: Proactively work to improve local process and improve internal process and end user experience at the site.
• Oversight of Inventory Deliveries/Consumption: MC is responsible for the daily accurate recording of material deliveries and consumption. Either through agreed process of local delegation to hospital staff or as part of the core Job Description and when providing absence cover
• Support the Medtronic management chain in IHS Russia and wider EMEA: Proactive in report generation and audit to fulfill contract obligations
• Partnership development: Work in partnership with members of the multidisciplinary team to create and manage critical product list, specialty products and review stock levels on Bi Weekly frequency.
• Good English language skills are an absolute requirement, in addition to Russian
• A good standard of general education, commercial awareness professionalism
• Experience of working in Supply Chain/ Inventory Related Roles, or Data Analyst roles
• Experience of working with Private companies in the healthcare sector is a plus
• Experience in a large multinational company is a plus
• Expert Knowledge of Excel or Similar Spreadsheet/Statistical Package. Microsoft Office Suite
• Business Analytics
• Excellent organizational skills
• Methodical Accurate
• Excellent communications skills (written verbal)
• Ability to self-manage time and prioritize workload
Based full time in Chekhov. Some requirement to travel to other sites within Russia and across EMEA.