Nike Product Presentation Specialist in Moscow, Russia
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Consumer conversations and relationships fuel the work of Nike Marketing. It’s the fuel that has built one of the most recognizable brands in the world. Nike Marketing captures the science, art and emotion of Nike's innovations and connects them with the hearts, minds and souls of athletes. The pros in brand strategy, advertising, digital engagement, product presentation, consumer analytics and more foster consumer connections via channels ranging from Nike Stores to social media. They approach marketing in a way that only Nike can: taking risks, pushing boundaries and inspiring consumers to be champions.
• Support the cross functional team for the Market Place Transformation processes, connect and work with the Product Presentation Team in the European Headquarters (EHQ)
• Support and feed the Retail Brand lead to create cross category initiative Product Presentation consistency.
• Support the assortment planning team updating the fixtures capacity and bringing the brand point of view within the Merchandising Team and goals.
• Create plan for our top account doors (selected), creating scalable solution clustering the rest of the account chain aligned with the merch channel direction.
• Support and feedback the category EHQ team and the merchandising category team on defining module strategy for the selected partner doors.
• Responsible for planning the needs for our stores staff in terms of education/training and coaching creating plans aligned with the account structure.
• Feedback and give insight on service model provided by the visual merchandising 3rd party company on the key doors together with the Territory Product Presentation Manager
• Be responsible for re-fits and opening processes of Nike spaces in retail environment
Qualifications • Minimum 3 years in retail visual merchandising and display experience in a multi store.
• Demonstrated strength in product merchandising, fixture development, display development and integrated marketing programs.
• Strong understanding of the consumer and how visual merchandising supports an exceptional customer experience and drives business.
• Possess strong communication skills with experience presenting in formal and informal settings.
• Excellent English written and verbal communication skills, Native Russian is a must
• Ability to interact, collaborate and influence with both internal and external Business Partners as well as effectively communicate vision and influence execution of strategies.
• Self-motivated with organizational skills and ability to interface with a team and manage multiple projects independently.
• Pro-active problem solver, ability to assess an issue and develop action steps for resolution.
• Ability to travel 30%.
Relocation is possible? No
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID: 00325183
Job Category: Marketing, Marketing & Communications, Other