NCR Sales Account Manager in Moscow, Russia
About NCR Corporation NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is a global technology company leading how the world connects, interacts and transacts with business. NCR’s assisted- and self-service solutions and comprehensive support services address the needs of retail, financial, travel, hospitality, gaming, public sector, telecom carrier and equipment organizations in more than 100 countries. NCR (www.ncr.com) is headquartered in Duluth, Georgia, USA.
POSITION SUMMARY & KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
· Position is responsible for executing new accounts, develop new business opportunities, working with existing accounts.
· Position required to sell solutions and services to secure new opportunities, maximizing revenue and profitability and increasing NCR's market share; Executes the sales process by moving new opportunities successfully through the funnel; Primary focus is on account planning for new NCR products in both existing and new users of traditional NCR products.
· Accountable for building relationships with prospective and competitive customers; Key interface in defining customer needs and NCR's ability to meet those needs through NCR branch solutions; Serve as the liaison between the customer and NCR for market feedback in regard to issues for new customer escalating any roadblocks to securing the business; Responsible for proposing and closing deals in the above mentioned solutions.
· Targets prospects and existing customers within an assigned territory;
· Position requires strong prospecting and proposing skills, ability to build customer relationships through consultative selling and promoting customer confidence in NCR; Must be focused on the development of new business opportunities and closing new accounts allowing us to aggressively penetrate competitive accounts leading to long term business relationships.
· Serves as the liaison between the client and internal service groups from design to implementation to ensure that NCR is prepared to meet contracted service levels.
· Identify, document and inform appropriate parties of any account-specific requirements (i.e., billing/invoicing, shipping, etc.).
· Accountable for delivering personal/team annual quota and territory profitability targets.
· Works in a fast-paced, multi-functional environment.
· Bachelor’s Degree.
· 3-7 years of related experience.
· Strong sales acumen. Successful experience in value proposition and business case led selling in retail; Demonstrated performance and ability to sell value through a Consultative Selling approach.
· Strong communication, creative thinking and presentation skills.
· Proactive behavior, multitasking approach, high level of self management.
· Ability to develop senior level business relationships with account prospects.
· Available for 30% regular travel to assigned geographic territory/prospects**
· 2 years of experience in software retail applications or hardware for retail is a plus.
_EEO Statement_ Integrated into our shared values is NCR's commitment to diversity. NCR is committed to being a globally inclusive company where all people are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, promoted based on performance and encouraged to strive to reach their full potential. We believe in understanding and respecting differences among all people. This concept encompasses but is not limited to human differences with regard to race, ethnicity, religion, gender, culture and physical ability. Every individual at NCR has an ongoing responsibility to respect and support a globally diverse environment. _ _ _Statement to Third Party Agencies_ To ALL recruitment agencies: NCR only accepts resumes from agencies on the NCR preferred supplier list. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, NCR employees, or any NCR facility. NCR is not responsible for any fees orcharges associated withunsolicited resumes.
Title: Sales Account Manager
Requisition ID: 0054110_P0069556