General Electric Senior Channel Sales Manager in Moscow, Russia
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
The Senior Channel Sales Manager demonstrates accountability for functional, business, and broad company objectives. Integrates and develops processes that meet business needs across the organization. Involved in long-term planning. This role contributes to the commercial and product strategy for GE joint venture and drive business results.
• Responsible for all sales of Flow & Process Technologies equipment in Russia CIS by indirect management by objectives /direct contacts and relationships with the most important accounts in the territory.
• Develop and execute strategic business plans designed to deliver sales growth in Russia CIS region.
• Use market data, S&O data and end user feedback to constantly improve the quality and effectiveness of our proposals.
• Develop in close cooperation with our JV partner the right strategy to grow share and profitability in the market.
• Conduct range reviews, promotions, POS and all activities to flawless on-time execution.
• Effectively communicate market requirements, competitive threats and other important front line information related to products, service and applications to Product Management and Sales Leadership teams.
• Establish and maintain key customer relationships at senior levels.
• Deliver on all internal targets.
• Participate with Application Center efforts in the region; particularly with attention to commercial partnerships and new business development opportunities.
• Negotiate end-user and distribution contracts using professional presentations and compelling value sell arguments.
• Provide an accurate sales forecast on a segment by segment and sub-productline basis, include seasonal variations, product shifts, NPI effects, competitive threats and key large project impacts.
• 10+ years of sales expertise in petrochemical equipment (industrial valves and pumps)
• University degree
• Leading the high performance sales team
• Knowledge of Russia/CIS region and key clients in petrochemical
• Proven leadership track record
• Strong analytical skills: Can manipulate data into actionable information
• Ability to work well under pressure, prioritize and achieve deadlines
• Takes leadership responsibility for projects
• Fluent both written and verbal in Russian and English
• Demonstrated excellent presentation and communicative skills
• PC literate – Excel, Powerpoint, Word & Outlook
• Strong relationship builder and customer focused Team Player who is able to work on a senior level
• EHS awareness
• Legally authorized to work in Russia
· Local customer base and market experience is preferred
· Knowledge of GE product line and services
· Able to effectively interface with all levels of internal and external customers
· Strong oral and written communication skills
· Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
· Working knowledge of assigned systems and client organization and practices
Locations: Russian Federation; Moscow
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer at http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeocselfprint_poster.pdf . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.