General Electric Sourcing Intern in Moscow, Russia
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Intern will support integration project with Baker Hughes and identified preferred suppliers
Risk mitigation and data collection:
• Operational support to IM to clean suppliers data
• Spend validation & contract collection
• Business owners identification
• High risk suppliers validation and system set-up, documents collection
• Contract execution support
• Contract’s closure addendum’s preparation
• Debts identification and cooperation with GOF team to validate the closure date
• Works with available IT systems and tools to contribute to automation of processes and increase productivity
• Undergraduate Finance related disciplines;.
• Understanding of Compliance requirements;
• Strong analytical skills;
• Intermediate or above English skills, both verbal and written)
• Ability to communicate at all levels with business, finance and other cross functional teams based in Russia and Europe/Americas;
• Strong IT skills: Excel super user, 1C or other ERP system experience is a plus;
• Strong time management and multitasking skills, able to work under pressure;
• Self-motivated, result oriented, independent and able to execute with minimum supervision;
• Desire to grow and develop a career in international cross-function environment;
• Strong interpersonal, team building and communication skills.
Locations: Russian Federation; Moscow
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer at http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeocselfprint_poster.pdf . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.