General Electric Specialist - Connectivity and Configuration in Moscow, Russia
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
A connectivity Engineer is responsible for the administration of the IPSec VPN infrastructure and Network Operations Center Environment.
• Facilitating connectivity to customer sites including opportunity tracking, customer communications and work coordination, remote on-site VPN equipment and back office equipment configuration, maintaining of Connectivity database and logs, ensure correct process flow execution.
• Developing new innovative solutions to improve productivity of the Service Operations personnel.
• Working with the Customer IT representative and OLC team for scheduling, activity coordination and implementation.
• Working with GEHC IT and/or OEM vendors when applicable for problem solutions
• Contributing as a member of a Remote Service Operations team to provide 8x5 support to internal Customers
• Adhere to all applicable GE and GE Healthcare compliance policies, codes and training requirements
• Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required
• Implementation of the installation, configuration and tuning hardware, network hardware and software necessary for the operation of the Company's personal data information system
• Coordination with Security coordinator in the information system of personal data and Information security administrator regarding hardware settings configuration, network equipment and software necessary for the operation of the Company's information systems of personal data
• Consultation Security coordinator in the information system of personal data and Information security administrator on all issues related to the operation of technical equipment, network equipment and software necessary for the operation of the Company's information systems of personal data
• In cooperation with Security coordinator in the information system of personal data and Information security administrator implementation of installation and configuration of information’s protective equipment, included in the personal data protection system of the Company
• In cooperation with Information security administrator realization of security control performance, settings and correct functioning of the software and information security tools. During the monitoring performance, configuration and proper operation parameters of software and information security tools Information security administrator and System administrator should perform:
• monitoring software performance (non-disabled) and information security tool;
• check the correct software functioning (testing on test data, resulting in the well-known result) and information security tool;
• compliance monitoring of software settings and information security tool setup parameters listed in the documentation on the protection of the information system and data protection;
• recovery efficiency (correct operation) and software settings and information protection (if required), including with the use of backups and (or) distribution;
• monitoring of performance, settings and correct operation of the software and information security tool is conducted 1 time in 6 months;
• in cooperation with Information security administrator control the composition of hardware, software and information security tools used in the information system of the Company of personal data. During check composition of hardware, software and information security tools Information security administrators and system administrators should perform:
• monitoring the composition of hardware, software and information security tools for compliance with the existing data (actualized) operational documentation and taking actions aimed at disposal of the identified deficiencies;
Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree in Information Technology
3 years’ experience in Information Technology or relevant areas
Demonstrated strong networking skills including understanding of OSI model, TCP/IP, Routing and VPN Concepts
Experience with IPSec VPN Implementation
Strong customer interaction skills
Previous Customer Service Experience
Excellent written technical English
Ability to multi-task work
10.IT industry experience in a hospital environment
Experience working with Hp Nonstop Mainframe and Operating System, Guardian, and OSS.
Familiarity with PERL/TACL.
Familiarity with SQL compilation and interpretation of error listings.
Locations: Russian Federation; Moscow
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer at http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeocselfprint_poster.pdf . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.