SAP (Sr.) Sales Operations Business Partner Job in Moscow, Russia
Requisition ID: 158517
Work Area: Sales
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
• Act as trusted advisor to the Sales management teams.
• Drive GTM and budget planning for respective Business Area and define operational business requirements.
• Work with Sales management teams on consistent GTM execution; monitor progress.
Focus on Sales Productivity
• Provide end-to-end operational support for the regional management teams, ensuring transparency on demand generation, pipeline, forecast, top deals, actuals and other KPIs.
• Support the weekly forecast and quarterly end race cadence – consolidate management calls, prepare forecast sheet and provide analysis and insight on key trends, risks and deviations.
• Prepare regular ad-hoc reports and analysis – translating data into insights and decisions.
Drive Sales Excellence through Franchise for Success
• Secure sponsorship and commitment from regional management teams to ensure consistent deployment of Franchise.
• Align with global/regional Operations teams.
• Working with global and regional stakeholders to implement improvements (process, practice, systems, services) to achieve the improvement targets.
3 working experience in a similar role will be your advantage
Strong Analytical skills
Advanced Excel functionality
Ability to work under pressure
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com , APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com , EMEA: Careers@sap.com ). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Additional Locations :