Nike Tax Manager in Moscow, Russia
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Today, the opportunities for growth across Nike’s business portfolio offer more potential than ever. Nike Finance employees play a key role in that progress by identifying and capitalizing on opportunities to drive value for every Nike shareholder. They manage accounting and reporting for Nike’s multi-billion-dollar global investment portfolio, debt and equity instruments, and other Treasury activities. They strategize, forecast, audit, analyze, budget, research and lead important decisions. Across Nike’s diverse geographies and businesses, Finance employees deliver far more than just the numbers.
• Tax Reporting and Compliance
Full tax compliance for the company including Corporate income tax, VAT, transport and property taxes, trade tax. Includes ensuring accurate and appropriate tax treatment in all areas, timely tax returns and submissions. Coordination and control over tax registers and Sales/Purchase ledger.
• Transfer pricing
Annual notification of the tax authorities on TP transactions. Control over preparation of TP documentation by external consultants. Communication with CEE tax on TP approach. Forecast of the statutory profit.
• Financial reporting
Annual (1st-5th forms plus explanatory notes) and quarterly (1st and 2nd forms) statutory financial reporting. Calculation of statutory adjustments and permanent/temporary differences.
• Collaboration with tax authorities
Communication with tax authorities, regular reconciliations, responding to the requests and providing required documentation. Leading tax audits on behalf of the company. Registration of fiscal printers with tax authorities.
• Communication with external auditors and consultants. Leading tax projects.
• Reconciliation of GL accounts related to taxes
• Updating Accounting and Tax policies
• Contract review and approval from tax standpoint.
• Communication with internal stakeholders on different topics related to taxes. Tax risks and effects assessment for new business projects.
• Monitoring of the local tax and accounting legislation and control over implementation of required changes
• Perform other tasks initiated by Chief Accountant
Qualifications • Higher education in Economics, Tax or Accounting
• 2-5 years of professional experience in Tax Manager, Chief Accountant or Deputy Chief Accountant role in international companies
• Extensive knowledge of tax and accounting legislation, transfer pricing
• SAP experience is preferable
• Good working knowledge of English language: both verbal and written
• Attention to details
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID: 00324707
Job Category: Finance, Corporate Services, Other