SAP Technical Architect Job in Moscow, Russia
Requisition ID: 154839
Work Area: Consulting and Professional Services
Expected Travel: 0 - 50%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
Career Level: T3
Recruiter Name: Marina Abuzyarova
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably. Hiring will be done to SAP Labs LLC.
Key Areas of Responsibility and Tasks
The Technology Architect’s (TA) main goal is to create the best overall strategic system landscape for the customer, including legacy systems and modern SAP solutions. The TA designs and optimizes enterprise wide deployment of SAP technology solutions. In order to do this the TA needs solid understanding of SAP product offering and it’s interoperability with other components as well as high level understanding of interface technology.
Strong interpersonal skills are needed to understand the customer’s as is situation and real pain points.
The TA supports the account manager in the evaluation process and finally designs SAP-centered, customer-specific solutions that lead to sales success (incl. Implementation planning).
Since understanding capabilities and pitfalls of legacy systems is essential, a robust experience in the customer’s industry and typical legacy systems / custom coded applications are very important.
Key Areas of Responsibility and Tasks
• Knowledge about generic IT-components
• Detailed design of IT-specific customer processes (Security, Archiving, etc.)
• Identification of generic IT-enterprise services
• Preparation of IT-decisions (Non-SAP-components) within the customer Process-, Application- and IT-landscape based on BPP
• Map and validate performance indicators
• Define requirements for individual development of IT-component integration needs
• Reviews of existing /planned infrastructure
• Takes responsibility from time to time as team lead and supports respective line manager(s) in people development tasks
• Developing and assessing alternative strategies for IT organization, support processes and IT Governance framework
• Identifying the appropriate IT enabler to support the business strategy
• Create IT value-based business cases for optimizing the technical system infrastructure
• Support transformation management process
• Develop IT specific organizational design for present and future
• Leads demand generation & sales
• Lead projects
Experience & Language Requirements
Strong understanding of core SAP technologies, excellent understanding of SAP Netweaver and SAP HANA architecture. SAP certificates will be advantage.
Hands-on experience in SAP systems technical lifecycle management (sizing, deployment, upgrade, copy/migration, Unicode conversion, etc)
Understanding of ASAP and SAP Activate implementation methodology. Experience in design and approval of technical documentation (system landscape, sizing, DR/HA testing, etc). Excellent technical writing skills.
Understanding of SAP applications performance optimization.
Experience in data volume management, archiving.
Personal competences and other requirements
Ability to quickly join the work processes and adjust them.
Excellent technical writing skills.
English upper intermediate.
Ready for business travels.
Experience in sales/presales activities.
Experience in consulting and proven team lead experience is a clear advantage.
Language skills : Russian native, English intermediate and higher
Degree in computer sciences, economics, natural sciences or a mixture of these disciplines or equivalent experience
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com , APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com , EMEA: Careers@sap.com ). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.