Shire Marketing Coordinator in Moscow2, Russia
· Organize all sales & marketing activities and events including but not limited to:
Support in organizing National and Regional events
Travel support of Key Opinion Leaders, including cooperation with Event Team for International Congresses
Marketing materials production and delivery
Document flow and corporate approvals gathering
Communication with internal and external clients, etc.· Support Product managers in their daily work· Participate in other department’s activities and projects
Education and Experience
· University degree in Medicine, Pharmacy, Life sciences
· Experience in sales within the pharmaceutical industry
· Event management experience is a plus
· University degree
· Relevant work experience: marketing coordination, event management, PR, etc.
· Candidates without experience may be also considered in case of outstanding academic and extracurricular achievements
Key Skills, Abilities, and Competencies
· Desire for professional growth in marketing and/or pharmaceutical industry
· English Intermediate level (good written skills)
· Responsible and accurate
· Proactive and passionate for their work
· Excellent communication skills
· Self-motivated and self-organized
Shire is the leading global biotechnology company focused on serving people with rare diseases and other highly specialized conditions. We strive to develop best-in-class products, many of which are available in more than 100 countries, across core therapeutic areas including Hematology, Immunology, Neuroscience, Ophthalmics, Lysosomal Storage Disorders, Gastrointestinal/Internal Medicine/Endocrine and Hereditary Angioedema; and a growing franchise in Oncology.
Our employees come to work every day with a shared mission: to develop and deliver breakthrough therapies for the hundreds of millions of people in the world affected by rare diseases and other high-need conditions, and who lack effective therapies to live their lives to the fullest.