American Express Manager Sales in RUS, Russia
The holder of this position will be responsible for acquiring new clients in Russia by offering them Business Travel Account (BTA) and Corporate Card Products, and have principle responsibility for the retention & penetration of assigned corporations with respect to cards and billings.
The position envisages new business acquisition of global customers in Russia as well as acquisition of large national prospects and implementation of the leads from other Sales Channels Principal Accountabilities: * Analyze list of Global and Multinational clients, which have global and regional contracts. Create a pipeline of targeted prospects. Coordinate own activities with GLOBAL, GCP Account managers in charge of particular prospect at HQ, EMEA or country level; * Approach targeted clients for commercial negotiations & sign contracts for using Business Travel Account and Corporate Cards; * Develop relationship and manage own customer portfolio including multinational accounts in regard to key drivers e.g. CIF, Billings, New Book Volume, CHD (speed of pay), CRI (aged debt), Zero spenders in order to hit monthly business targets; * Accountability will also include creation and execution of Prospect Development plans, financial modeling and reporting, execution of regular and timely updates to existing AMEX Sales management programs (Sales Force), databases, planning/reporting systems and files; * Implement signed new deals or expansions in compliance with approved Internal processes, KYC, AML and other AXP procedures; * Promote the AXP Corporate Value Proposition and available AMEX Corporate card program features across customers organization to the full satisfaction of the customer; * Provide consultancy to customers re: current situation and get involved into the discussion of plans for future by sharing best practices and involve ADMs from HQ. Accountability also includes preparation of re-tenders (RFPs), client presentations, and delivery of card program reviews; * Establish high level communication with other GLOBAL ADMs based in HQ or in other countries to identify new implementation and expansion opportunities for implementation in Russia. Promotes GCP Russia products within GLOBAL/GCP Multinational teams in EMEA and highlights opportunities for increased spend and encourages ongoing lead generation; * Utilize all opportunities to gain new business from Large National customers by processing the leads from various AMEX sales channels (Travel, TC, AEB, ICC and GNS Bank partners). Lead negotiations with potential Large national customers and execute full quality implementation of the won contracts; * Contribute to Customer event organization (FAM trips, business breakfasts, Client appreciation events and other client activities) ; * Create and update sales related materials, maintain client databases and business correspondence.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Experience or educational background in Finance, Financial Services, B2B Sales, Economics
- Sales experience (consultative and strategic selling & negotiations skills) to sell to complex multinational clients – Card, Travel, structured financial products or corporate solutions sales background preferable;
- Strong ability to drive results and establish plans to achieve goals - excellent analytical & conceptual thinking, proven experience with preparation and presentation of business cases – internally and externally;
- Ability to meet and exceed client requirements, collaborate and influence successfully within a matrix organization.
- High attention to quality and issue resolution – point of escalation;
- Proven communication & presentation skills – ability to differentiate American Express value, focus on client requirements and link them with American Express value proposition;
- Ability to talk to senior decision makers directly and drive change within the client organization, as well as within Amex;
- Thorough understanding of competitor’s business travel and corporate account activities in Russia and the CIS, good general business knowledge and awareness of international business issues – awareness of the impact that external factors (Political, Legal, Economic and Technological) having on client and Amex business;
- Experience of training & development environments, including coaching & feedback;
- Ability to work well under pressure with extensive multi tasking capabilities – project management skills an asset;
- Basic understanding of pricing and its impact on the relationship between corporations, vendors and financial institutions;
- Strong team player by nature, a person who drives results and generates positive ideas for business development and change in products, services, etc.
Title: Manager Sales
Requisition ID: 17006807