Marriott Cost Controller in Russia, Russia
Boldly coloring outside the lines of luxury, W turns the traditional notion of the extravagant hotel on its head. Our irreverent attitude and taste for excess redefine revelry for the modern jet set. Our guests have a lust for a life less ordinary that drives them to demand more, experience it all, and hit repeat.
We share our guests passions, providing insider access to what s new and what s next. Moderation is not in our vocabulary and we know that lust for life demands more, not less. W guests soak it in and live each day with a mantra: Detox.Retox.Repeat. If you re ready to create the energetic W scene that is magnetic to everyday disruptors around the world, then we invite you to explore a career with W Hotels.
1) Check figures, postings, and documents for correct entry, mathematical accuracy, and proper codes.
2) Organize, secure, and maintain all files, records, cash and cash equivalents in accordance with policies and procedures.
3) Record, store, access, and/or analyze computerized financial information.
4) Maintain accurate electronic spreadsheets for financial and accounting data. Classify, code, and summarize numerical and financial data to compile and keep financial records, using journals, ledgers, and/or computers.
5) Prepare, maintain, and distribute statistical, financial, accounting, auditing of F&B costs.
6) Complete period-end closing procedures and reports as specified.
7) Monitor kitchen and F&B expenses and costs, prepare technological cards for dishes and control their matching with actuals.
Follow all company policies and procedures; ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets; protect the privacy and security of guests and coworkers. Address guests' service needs in a professional, positive, and timely manner. Speak with others using clear and professional language; prepare and review written documents accurately and completely; answer telephones and emails using appropriate etiquette. Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
Job: Finance and Accounting
Organization: W Hotels
Requisition ID: 17001VSQ