Honeywell Firmware Engineer in Russia
Software (Firmware) Engineer is required for project execution. The Firmware Engineer will be involved in development of metering and data acquisition system (meter's FW, RTU FW). In AOP. Responsibilities: • Development of various firmware in the area of electricity metering and communications.
• Bachelor degree or higher in Engineering or Computer Science. Electrical or Electronics Engineering degrees are preferred
• Experience with firmware development using C computer language. Knowledge of C is a plus
• Experience with various firmware toolchains and development kits
• Understanding of IP communications is required, experience with serial communications is a plus
• Knowledge of CoAP, MQTT, or other Internet of Things protocols is a plus
• Knowledge of one or a few scripting languages: Lua, Python, Ruby, PHP, sh, etc.
• Electronics and mechanical design experience is a plus
• English is mandatory (intermediate level)
Title: Firmware Engineer
Requisition ID: 00349579