J&J Family of Companies Market Development Manager in Russia
Biosense Webster is the global leader in the science of diagnosing and treating heart rhythm disorders and one of the fastest-growing businesses within Johnson & Johnson.
Currently we're looking for a Market Development Manager located in Moscow.
Overall purpose of job:
Responsibility for developing market segment of arrhythmia treatment through elaborating and implementing specialty oriented processes and tools within the BW in Russia and CIS.
The responsibility includes but is not limited to developing commercial, market access, clinical projects and pathways leading to maintain and grow BW leadership positions in Advanced Ablation category across Russia and CIS.
Strongly influence on the future of arrhythmia treatment through driving penetration of advanced technologies of RFA and to enhance patient’s access to them.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
• Strengthen the reimbursement flow through collaboration with KOLs to enhance patient’s access to advanced technologies of arrhythmia treatment
• Develop and deploy disease based value propositions in identified regions, in collaboration with Strategic Capabilities
• Drive patient’s awareness on arrhythmia in digital space
• Responsible for timely renewal of clinical standards for arrhythmia treatment for state authorities
• In collaboration with marketing drive technology, new products and software penetration on the market; drive NAV procedures increase at identified accounts
• Responsible for commercial processes in the BU (commercial policy; catheters, software and technical service deals elaboration and deployment)
• Drive HW efficiency increase on the market, both company’s and accounts’ owned
• Assess new opportunities for HW placement
• Drive sales team’s competency to sell technical service to customers
• Strong experience in sales and marketing, preferably combination of sales experience in MD market and Product/Procedure management experience with successful track record
• High result orientation with ability to manage projects and apply “helicopter view” approach
• Ability to manage complex situations with experience of making agreements on the level of distinguished people
• Excellent analytical and planning skills
• Reasonable presentation skills
• Process ownership
• Excellent communication skills
• Willingness to travel across Russia/CIS/Europe
• Fluent English speaker
J&J LLC Russia (8431)
Marketing & Sales