Syngenta Planning manager DFC in Russia
As global demand for food and fuel continues to rise, we are dedicated to our purpose: Bringing plant potential to life. Syngenta is one of the world’s leading companies with more than 28,000 employees in over 90 countries. We work in a collaborative an inspiring culture where personal contribution is rewarded and growth and development are at the heart of our culture. Through our world-class science, global reach and commitment to working with our customers, we help to increase crop productivity, protect the environment and improve health and quality of life. There’s never been a more important time to join Syngenta.
For more information about us please visit www.syngenta.com
- Manage effective planning of DFC Seeds supply and local distribution to meet the de-mand requirements of the Russian business and to ensure product availability at the warehouse level and cost optimization • Establish strong and mutually beneficial working relationships between EAME plan-ning, RU Commercial, Operations and Supply chain departments • Create policies and procedures for Planning and Distribution activities of DFC Seeds products • Analyze the financial impact of proposed logistics changes and optimization of costs
Manage robust and cost efficient supply to Russia in accordance with service and inventory levels:
- Supply/Distribution planning and execution to meet Russia DFC Seeds Sales Forecast and inventory targets within Russia • Update Russian DFC Seeds Market Demand in Webbuss system based on last Russia DFC Seeds Sales Forecast • Manage import deliveries status to meet distribution plan dates • Negotiate and coordinate any supply issues with and EAME planning team and Russia organization, indound/outbound logistics department • Create and update POs in SAP Foundation based on last Regional Sales Forecast and Quintiq requirements • Meet agreed Supply Chain KPI’s targets for DFC Seeds products.
Proactively interact with all stakeholders in order to:
To provide main stakeholders with timely data on the possible limitations, is-sues in supply of imported and local distributed products and in order to min-imize the loss of sales
Anticipate and propose improvements in monitoring performance and busi-ness outlook, including development and tracking of appropriate KPI’s for DFC Seeds
Promote mutually beneficial and compliance working relation-ships/communication between registration dept., commercial, operations, marketing and supply chain
Provide in agreed format timely and accurate information for all SOP forums
Contribute improvements of Russian demand management processes for DFC Seeds products:
Create policies and procedures for planning activities
Analyze the financial impact of proposed logistics changes and cost optimi-zation
Knowledge, experience & capabilities
• Master’s Degree • Understanding of main supply chain concepts and process • Deep understanding of production supply/distribution planning, forecasting stock management • Strong understanding of MRP/ERP fundamentals and processes • Fluent English
• Degree in Supply chain, Materials management, Operations or other business related field • Minimum of 2 years' experience in similar role in a large multination company • Experience of cross-functional cooperation
Behaviours Critical capabilities for the role:
• The ability to simplify and analyze complex information and data • SAP Knowledge • Excellent knowledge of MS applications • Strong communication and interpersonal skills to enable effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders. • Able to remain proactive and focused towards customer service and continuous improvement • Accuracy and strong competency in work with figures • Presentation skills
Critical leadership capabilities for the role:
• Looks beyond the day-to -day operations activities, seeks and shares best practice and support change initiatives • Communicates with impact • Striving for continuous improvement and development • Able to set individual stretch goals and align individual and team objectives • Achieves targeted performance
/If you are a Russian Citizen and are interested in this position to express your interest in working with Syngenta, please contact the Syngenta Talent Acquisition (STA) Team via e-mail email@example.com (please put the position name in the subject). Sending your CV and other personal data for purposes related to the potential hiring of the applicant, you confirm that you hereby give your consent to Syngenta, Limited Liability Company to use your personal data for any action (operation) or a set of actions (operations) committed with the use of automation equipment or without the use of such tools, including the collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (update, modification), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision of access), blocking, deletion and transfer (including cross-border transfer to the territory of the European Union) to third parties, to whom Syngenta, Limited Liability Company may entrust the processing of personal data on the basis of agreements concluded with them, subject to the compliance with the requirements of the Russian legislation on the provision by such third parties of personal data confidentiality and personal data security during their processing.
Please contact us for further information or guidance on how to apply by e-mailing our STA Team: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are NOT a Russian Citizen, please continue with your application via the Syngenta online career portal and select the ‘Apply Online' button.
Thank you for your interest, we look forward to hearing from you.
Job: *Supply Planning
Title: Planning manager DFC
Requisition ID: 1701967