Syngenta Procurement Business Partner in Russia
As global demand for food and fuel continues to rise, we are dedicated to our purpose: Bringing plant potential to life. Syngenta is one of the world’s leading companies with more than 28,000 employees in over 90 countries. We work in a collaborative an inspiring culture where personal contribution is rewarded and growth and development are at the heart of our culture. Through our world-class science, global reach and commitment to working with our customers, we help to increase crop productivity, protect the environment and improve health and quality of life. There’s never been a more important time to join Syngenta.
For more information about us please visit www.syngenta.com/
The Business Partner Indirect Procurement role requires direct leadership of group of sub-categories. The role will involve significant interaction with senior functional management. Typically the Business Partner Indirect Procurement will be expected to look 1 - 3 years ahead and to plan accordingly. Expenditure will generally concentrate on complex services provision. The role holder will be expected to:
• Strong demand management and pro-active build of sourcing pipeline to deliver financial savings and additional value for the business; • Primary suppliers’ relationship management: vendors prequalification, negotiations of goods and services contracts/purchase orders, tracking appropriate spend data, KPI`s establishment and performance evaluation. • Leads high spend projects which require preparation of market and product research, cost analysis and development of special contractual clauses • Development of local expertise in the different supply markets for locally managed categories • Participate as an active member in sourcing teams where appropriate • Identify and prioritize opportunities, and lead key projects to deliver opportunities. • Vendors
For the category or sub-categories, geographic span, and allocated business functions which are within the job holder’s portfolio:
• By analysis of spend and detailed understanding of the supply market(s), develop and deliver sub-area or regional sourcing strategies achieving the agreement and support of key clients and Sourcing Teams • Builds strong relationships with, and networks throughout, the internal business client community in order to set sourcing priorities, communicate strategies and to understand and develop the customers’ requirements of suppliers (KPIs) • Develop, support and, where appropriate, lead multifunctional Sourcing Teams and projects to achieve contracts, orders or agreements that are aligned with the sourcing strategies and hence deliver substantial benefits agreed with line management and internal business clients • Develop and manage relationships with key suppliers including leading major negotiations • Identify and communicate best practices and develop benchmarks that compare internal procurement performance to industry best practice • Develop, maintain, and monitor common, efficient, ethical purchasing processes • Educates internal business clients in relevant procurement and contract management skills and techniques
• In depth knowledge of internal procurement procedures and processes, and solid knowledge of the external trends and best practice. • Capability in developing sourcing strategies and leading the implementation • Leadership of complex sub-area and/or Regional projects • Ability to develop performance measures for categories with stakeholders • Deep knowledge of the relevant supply markets
• Strong negotiation and contract management skills • Good communication skills in order to interface with suppliers and internal business clients. • Strong facilitation skills. • Good interpersonal relationships and capability to operate effectively in a matrix organization • Able to lead a number of strategic sourcing teams • Excellent analytical thinking ability • Excellent English oral & written
• Expected to have strong procurement experience or the ability to quickly acquire complex strategic procurement skills • Project Team Leadership (geographically dispersed and cross-functional with proven results) • Negotiations with suppliers at high levels • Has at least 5 years commercial experience, preferably in Procurement, with demonstrated success
/ If you are a Russian Citizen and are interested in this position to express your interest in working with Syngenta, please contact the Syngenta Talent Acquisition (STA) Team via e-mail email@example.com (please put the position name in the subject). Sending your CV and other personal data for purposes related to the potential hiring of the applicant, you confirm that you hereby give your consent to Syngenta, Limited Liability Company to use your personal data for any action (operation) or a set of actions (operations) committed with the use of automation equipment or without the use of such tools, including the collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (update, modification), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision of access), blocking, deletion and transfer (including cross-border transfer to the territory of the European Union) to third parties, to whom Syngenta, Limited Liability Company may entrust the processing of personal data on the basis of agreements concluded with them, subject to the compliance with the requirements of the Russian legislation on the provision by such third parties of personal data confidentiality and personal data security during their processing.
Please contact us for further information or guidance on how to apply by e-mailing our STA Team: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are NOT a Russian Citizen, please continue with your application via the Syngenta online career portal and select the ‘Apply Online' button.
Thank you for your interest, we look forward to hearing from you. /
Job: *Procurement & Sourcing
Title: Procurement Business Partner
Requisition ID: 1702100