Medtronic Regional Sales Manager, PMR, SIberia/Urals/Far East in Russia
Regional Sales Manager, PMR, SIberia/Urals/Far East
Jun 09, 2017
Together, we can change healthcare worldwide. At Medtronic, we push the limits of what technology, therapies and services can do to help alleviate pain, restore health and extend life. We challenge ourselves and each other to make tomorrow better than yesterday. It is what makes this an exciting and rewarding place to be.
We want to accelerate and advance our ability to create meaningful innovations - but we will only succeed with the right people on our team. Let’s work together to address universal healthcare needs and improve patients’ lives. Help us shape the future.
For our Patient Monitoring Recover (PMR ) products within our business unit Minimally Invasive Therapies Group we are currently looking for a
Regional Sales Manager
MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB:
The Regional Sales Manager has a responsibility for all sales activities within the PMR Business Unit (PMR BU) and a defined territory. That responsibility extends to both, short and long term budgeting and planning processes with on-going interaction with the Country PMR BU Leader to ensure continuous strong growth in revenue and profit. The Regional Sales Manager is accountable for daily sales, design and implementation/execution of tactical plans for the PMR BU in the defined territory. He/she ensures that sales and other objectives are reached. He/she contributes to creation and enhancement of Medtronic’s image in the market place.
MAIN JOB DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Develop, implement and execute annual and quarterly sales plans aligned with developed strategies for Medtronic within the defined territory.
• Ensure that agreed sales targets/objectives are being met.
• Ensure that the right people are on the right jobs, using the regional resources to fully develop the market and the organization.
• Be part of creating networks which influence the decision making processes.
• Manage relationship with local distributors and ensures that distributors’ sales targets related to PMR BU are properly forecasted and forecasts are met.
• Organize daily work of regional sales force and recommends organizational and operational improvements to expand the reach of Medtronic’s existing and new therapies in the defined territory.
• Establish and maintain relationships with KOL, administrators of key accounts and government authorities.
• Manage local sales team performance via quarterly goal setting and reviews.
• Organise and manage hiring and introduction process for new employees in the defined territory. Identify and develop talent.
• Lead the talent development and employee succession planning process in conjunction with the HR.
Controlling Problem Solving:
• Provide leadership in daily management of local direct sales operation for the PMR BU in the defined territory. Responsible for market intelligence data accuracy.
• Report territory specific issues and opportunities on a quarterly basis.
• Ensure compliance with local regulatory/legal requirements and Medtronic business conduct operating policies
JOB QUALIFICATIONS – EDUCATION/QUALIFICATIONS:
(What is absolutely required to do this job)
• Higher education
(Things that make it easier to do this job)
• University Degree
• Proven track record of successful sales experience.
• People management experience.
• Prior sales experience in medical device company
• Prior sales experience in international company
• Prior sales experience in region: Novosibirsk
• Experience in managing both distributor and direct sales operation
• Superior sales skills
• Superior account management skills
• Superior time management
• Superior negotiation skills
• Performance management
• Competency to coach and mentor effectively
• Competency to provide constructive feedback
• Ability to make the tough calls in the face of adversity
• Understanding of diverse market needs
• Positive energy and emotional intelligence to energize and engage others
• Ability to anticipate and lead changes
• Ability to effectively collaborate across boundaries in matrix organisation structure
• Fluent in English
• Fluent in local language
• Understanding finance systems
• Understanding marketing concepts
• Ability to transfer complexity into simplicity
• Ability to travel extensively within the defined territory: Novosibirsk
• Ability to travel at country level to attend team meetings and/or trainings and developmental or projects related activities