Pegasystems, Inc. Senior Decisioning Architect in Russia
As a part of Pegasystems’ consulting organisation, the Lead Decisioning Architect plays a critical leadership role in helping Pega’s customers and partners realise opportunities for improvement through the implementation of marketing, decisioning and analytics solutions. Working on-site at a customer location, you will work in an overall Lead capacity as part of a project team to ensure that the business and technical architecture of the delivered solution matches customer requirements and long term growth plans. The Lead Decisioning Architect role will also support Pega business development activities and function as team lead / career coach to colleagues. In this role, you will:**
- Lead partner and client teams to develop high quality deliverables across all phases of a project, from participating in the requirements, design and build phases; delivering high-quality deliverables, through to user acceptance testing.
- Leverage your deep industry experience to consult and influence the client's direction, in the pursuit of Pega best practices.
- Demonstrate your commitment to and enthusiasm for customer success by ensuring that the delivered product is fully-functioning, performs to business requirements defined and approved by the client, and meets or exceeds expectations.
- Operate as Team Lead and Career Coach for Pega colleagues.
- Mentor, train and enable client and partner stakeholders in Pega Marketing, Decisioning and Analytics solution capabilities.
- Support Pega Management with regards to ongoing business growth and development.
- A rapidly growing yet well-established business.
- Analyst acclaimed technology leadership in a massive emerging market.
- The opportunity to make a tangible impact on the world’s market-leading organisations.
- A collegial and friendly team environment.
- Opportunities for growth and advancement, and training to develop management and leadership skills.
- The opportunity to work with the most innovative organisations and provide technical thought leadership to help them solve their business and technical challenges.
A hands-on, motivated and collaborative individual with exceptional communication skills and proven experience working with diverse teams of technical architects, business users and IT teams in customer organisations on all phases of the software development life-cycle. Lead Architects must have the ability to learn complex material quickly and manage multiple projects and deliverables simultaneously.
Qualifications will include:
- A quick learner with excellent time management and organisation skills, with the ability to manage multiple competing priorities.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate, partner, and collaborate.
- Willingness to go the extra mile.
- Dedication to achieving outstanding customer results.
- Driven and team-oriented with a demonstrated ability to lead by example.
- Experience with designing and/or implementing Marketing and Decisioning software (such as Chordiant, Infor CRM Epiphany, SmartFocus, Experian, Adobe, Oracle, Marketo, Salesforce, Teradata, Aprimo, IBM Unica) applications.
- Able to pick up new concepts and technology rapidly; able to explain it to both business & IT stakeholders.
- Able to work in teams as well as independently.
We value diversity in our workforce and welcome enquiries from all suitably qualified applicants.
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems Inc. will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.
Labor Condition Applications