Honeywell Software Engineer in Russia
Design solutions to drive safe living and quality of life
Development, programming, customization and execution of integration and data exchange between Honeywell software and 3rd party systems (drivers, interfaces, scripts)Set up of SCADA systems;
New products testing; Technical presentations of functional capabilities and features and advantages of HBS solutions to customers Customer visits, business travel upon necessity
Management of trainings, workshops, demo room maintenance
Liaison with Honeywell software developers, study of possible application of solutions, installation
and local testing of systems.
Support of internal and external customers related to software and control equipment.
20 Develop Estimates
20 Identify Proposal Inclusions
20 Create Alternate Solutions
20 Build relationships between internal customers
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor or Master degree in engineering or computer science;
- Ability to quickly analyze, incorporate and apply new information and concepts.
- Basic knowledge of electronics and electrical engineering
- Experience and desire to work with equipment (controllers, modus, field devicesEnglish (intermediate or higher)
- Knowledge and practical experience of virtualization systems (VMWare, Virtualbox, Hyper-V).
- Installation and customization of virtual systems.
- Excellent team and communication skills, self-motivation;
- Equipment integration using DALI, KNX;
- Microsoft. Oracle, Cisco certificates
Exempt Careers at Honeywell - Engineering
- Some Travel Required
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: HRD6697
- Location: RUS
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.