Medtronic Therapy Development Spesialist, PMR, Vladivostok in Vladivostok, Russia
Therapy Development Spesialist, PMR, Vladivostok
Vladivostok, Primorsky Krai, Russian Federation
Jun 09, 2017
Together, we can change healthcare worldwide. At Medtronic, we push the limits of what technology, therapies and services can do to help alleviate pain, restore health and extend life. We challenge ourselves and each other to make tomorrow better than yesterday. It is what makes this an exciting and rewarding place to be.
We want to accelerate and advance our ability to create meaningful innovations - but we will only succeed with the right people on our team. Let’s work together to address universal healthcare needs and improve patients’ lives. Help us shape the future.
For our Patient Monitoring Recover (PMR) products within our business unit Minimally Invasive Therapies Group we are currently looking for a
Therapy Development Specialist
MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB:
Deliver defined sales targets. Develop and maintain network of accounts to expand the utilization of device therapies, diagnostics, and monitoring for the disease management, according current and future guidelines. Collect market intelligence data and follow and report competition activities.
MAIN JOB DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES:
Selling and account support
• Provide a technical support to physicians as per PMR Business Unit (PMR BU) and therapy requirements.
• Develop and drive activities that enhance and strengthen the network between implanting centres and referring physicians.
• Generate trust in referring physicians that enhances brand compliance and makes Medtronic the company of choice.
• Develop projects that address the use of our therapies for defined niche areas (i.e. rehabilitation clinics, Transplant units).
• Build strong and lasting relationships with key decision makers and those influential in the purchasing process.
• Coordinate and liaise with the District Manager and District Sales force before delivering services within the District.
Education / Training
• Educate referring physicians on clinical evidence of defined therapies demonstrating improved patient outcomes. Foster brand loyalty by selling Medtronic products, therapies and services which enable referring physicians to optimize patient outcomes.
• Conduct peer-to-peer trainings on a regional level and generate interest for implant-procedure training.
• Review the regional market for relevant advocates and establish a speaker’s bureau.
Internal and administrative
• Reports all account, market and competitive information and trends and metrics in a comprehensive, complete and timely fashion using defined tools like for example sales force.com.
• Reports immediately and accurately all negative customer or product related events (e.g., customer feedback, product and legal issues and risks…etc).
• Carries out all administrative duties and all necessary reports in a timely and diligent manner, (i.e. boot stock reports, stock movement forms etc.). Provides minimum, but regular activity report to district manager and therapy marketing manager.
• Attends all required regional and national meetings.
• Deliver defined sales targets.
• Maintain and grow market share with strategic accounts.
• Works effectively across-boundaries.
• University degree or a Higher Education according local standards
Degree in medical science or engineering
• Proven track record of experience in sales in the healthcare industry or similar
• Proven track record of delivering results
• Experience in working effectively with sales force, physicians, nurses and hospital technicians.
• Prior sales and marketing experience in the defined region: Vladivostok
• Experience in operating in a matrix environment
• Sound Account Management skills
• Consultative selling
• Competency to build strong business relationship with customers
• Fluent English both written and spoken
• Fluent local language depending on the country
• Full clean driving license
• Computer literacy
• Advanced product knowledge
• Willingness to travel