SAP Presales Expert S/4 HANA Belarus & CIS Job in Minsk, Russia
Requisition ID: 180240
Work Area: Presales
Expected Travel: 0 - 40%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
Career Level: T4PF
Recruiter Name: Ekaterina Smirnova
As you know, SAP’s vision is to help the world run better and improve people’s lives.
As THE cloud company powered by SAP HANA®, SAP is a market leader in enterprise application software, helping companies of all sizes and industries Run Simple.
We empower people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. SAP applications and services enable our customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
At SAP, we believe in the power of collaboration and empower our employees to perform at their best in an environment that encourages free and open expression of ideas. Here, you work alongside creative thinkers who share your intets, while turning big ideas into reality for our customers. With innovative job training, mentors to help you grow, and the flexibility to balance your work and personal life, you’re able to build your career. It’s no wonder that some of the sharpest minds from around the world are working for a company that is consistently recognized as a global top employer.
The team of Svetlana Lomonosova, LoB Presales, is looking for (Senior) Presales Specialist S/4 HANA in Belarus , who will be responsible for Belorussian (60%) and other CIS countries (40%).
The Specialist should understand full scope of SAP solutions and operate as business architect in customer’s digital transformation journey.
This is the unique position that allow to:
collaborate across all organization – sales, solution experts, marketing
develop own skills in both areas – solution expertise and soft skills
influence CIS countries business development, bringing the best practices and worldwide expertise
Key Areas of Responsibility and Tasks
The Presales Senior Specialist possesses advanced/expert level knowledge of SAP and partner software solutions and participates in sales cycles as a member of the virtual account team in support of the sales account strategy.
A Presales Senior Specialist interacts with prospective customers through executive meetings, discovery conversations, solution demonstrations, executive presentations and follow-up discussions. The Primary role of the Presales Senior Specialist during an active sales cycle is to gain acceptance from the customer that SAP solution can solve the customer’s problem and is the right choice over the other competitive offerings. During these cycles they often take on the role of a Solution Captain. In addition to deal support, a Presales Senior Specialist collaborates with sales and IVE teams to plan and execute business development strategies through the use of Design Thinking tools and techniques.
Deal Support :
• Compose and deliver superior sales presentations covering SAP and partner software solutions to prospective customer audiences. The presentations must articulate the sales message, differentiate SAP, and leave a strong and positive impression to audiences which can include senior company executives.
• Prepare and deliver value-based software demonstrations/presentations in support of sales cycles. Preparation includes personalization of materials to ensure delivery of a simple, appealing and compelling customer presentation.
• In advance of a demonstration or key presentation, conduct discovery sessions with representatives from the prospective customer in order to build relationships with the customer and understand their unique needs.
• Demonstrate deep knowledge of SAP solutions and appropriate industries in order to maintain credibility with prospective customers. Provide proof points with relevant customer stories.
• Support RFx completion in support of customer proposals.
• Ability to effectively present to customers “remotely” using virtual technologies (SAP Virtual Studio and Adobe Connect).
• Provide limited post-sale support to key customers primarily to the project/implementation team to ensure a smooth transition.
• Able to lead as a Solution Captain when deals require complex solutions and require multiple presales participates to support a successful customer presentation or demo.
• Effectively leverage support teams who are there to support presales success. (Global / Regional Solution Specialists, CoE, IVE, Solution HuBs, Deal Advisors, Solution Experience, Product Management).
• Support one-to-many sales and marketing events both on-site and remotely.
• Lead & support Design Thinking workshops to promote new and innovative solutions for customers and prospects.
• Collaborate with the sales team to identify whitespace opportunities at accounts.
• Develop close relationships with sales teams in order to promote effective sales methodologies
• Participate in demo system design and planning and assist in configuration if needed. Participate in new product release input and testing and training of peers.
• Serve as a champion for or participate as a leader in Solution Hubs and provide knowledge transfer to colleagues as needed.
Experience & Language Requirements
1-3 years of presales experience
3 -5 years of solution specialist (or equivalent customer facing) experience
Knowledge in SAP S/4 HANA, Leonardo, Digital SCM
Demonstrates 3-5 successful engagements leading small teams on small-mid-sized deals
Expert knowledge/expertise on end to end processes/solution matching
Excellent presentation and communication skills
English intermediate and higher, Russian fluent
Background in SAP ERP (FI/CO, MM/SD) will be your advantage
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com , APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com , EMEA: Careers@sap.com ). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Additional Locations : Virtual - Russia