Nvidia Build & Automation Engineer (Buildmeister) in Moscow, Russia
For more than two decades, NVIDIA has pioneered visual computing, the art and science of computer graphics. With a rare focus on this field, we offer specialized platforms for the gaming, professional visualization, data center and automotive markets. Our work is at the center of the most consequential mega-trends in technology - virtual reality, artificial intelligence and self-driving - and there has never been a more exciting time to join our team.
We are now looking for* a Build and Automation Engineer*to satisfy growing demand for content building and maintenance SDKs and platforms at NVIDIA. As a team member you'll work closely with and support the development teams in building, packaging and distributing several software SDKs and maintaining them over various GPU, Compiler and operating systems generations.You will also be writing tools and services that will automate the whole build and maintenance process to minimize manual steps in the whole development chain.
What you'll be doing:
- In this role you will support the development teams by taking their code and bring it into automated build, packaging and testing environment. You need to diagnose build issues and be able to solve them.
- You are required to improve existing workflows and automation processes and improve them over time.
What we need to see:
- 3-5 years experience in a similar position
- A good degree from a leading university
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- Any scripting language experience (Perl, Python, etc…)
- Experience with different build systems
- Deep experience with Developer Studio, Team City, GNU-Make is a must
- Software Installer knowledge
- Windows and Linux experience
- Java and C/C++ experience is s plus
- Jenkins will be a plus
- Can-do attitude and able to work with minimum supervision.
- Working with legacy code
- We are widely considered to be one of the technology world’s most desirable employers. We have some of the most brilliant and talented people in the world working for us. If you're creative and autonomous with a real passion for technology we want to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Posted 29 Days Ago
- Full time