Nvidia Developer tools software quality assurance engineer in Moscow, Russia
The NVIDIA Developer Tools team is seeking a senior Software QA to join our effort to improve GPU Compute and Graphics Debugging. You will apply expertise of QA methodology to enhance existing process and test plans.
If you are interested to get a feeling about the products you will test please refer to following websites:
You are set to be working on a wide range of supported platforms: Linux, Windows, Android, QNX. You are expected to get easily along with different user and developing teams in different locations. You should be eager to learn about new compute and graphics, GPU architectures and Operating Systems.
What will you do:
- Test various developer tools on embedded systems under associated SQA processes
- Design, develop and optimize new or existing testing plan
- Conduct enough manual testing besides the deployed test automation
- Ensure test coverage for each release of the product
What we need to see:
- BS+: 4+ years in an engineering discipline
- Proficient in Linux environments
- Experience as a QA role in a released product
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
- Experience in embedded Linux systems is a plus point
- Experience in QA for programming tools like compiler, debugger and profiler is an advantage
We are widely considered to be one of the technology world’s most desirable employers. We have some of the most brilliant and talented people in the world working for us. If you're creative and autonomous with a real passion for technology we want to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Posted 30+ Days Ago
- Full time