Nvidia Front End developer in Moscow, Russia
For more than two decades, NVIDIA has pioneered visual computing, the art and science of computer graphics. With a rare focus on this field, we offer specialized platforms for the gaming, professional visualization, data center and automotive markets. Our work is at the center of the most consequential mega-trends in technology - virtual reality, artificial intelligence and self-driving - and there has never been a more exciting time to join our team.
We are now looking for a Front End Engineer to design, develop and maintain Web UI that is used across NVIDIA as a portal to retrieve technical data for games performance analysis. As a team member you'll work with various groups to gather requirements for changes needed, implementing new features and provide ongoing support for the application.
What you’ll be doing:
Designing and developing a web UI for internal infrastructure and analytics tools
Refactoring existing web application and supporting legacy code
- Build both client and server side features for our web apps
- Participate in design and code reviews
- Communicate and collaborate with other technical resources regarding status, technical issues, and problems solutions
What we need to see:
- Working experience in building web-based Single Page Applications
- Developing server-side oriented front end for languages like C++, Java, PHP, Python, etc
- Experience with a SQL dialect (e.g. MSSQL, MySQL)
- Proven design and UX sensibilities
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
- Must have outstanding coding skills
- Self-motivated and someone who would not shy away from taking ownership and responsibilities in a challenging environment
- Search for simple and robust solutions to complex tasks
- An ambitious mindset with curiosity to learn new technologies and anything that adds to growth of the company
- Excellent interpersonal skills in English, particularly written communication
- Working experience with Elastic Search or MongoDB is a plus
- PHP experience will be a huge plus
- Perl experience will help a lot
- Work with different teams across NVIDIA to collect requirements
- Fixing bugs for the front end application developed
- Document solutions designed and implemented.
We are widely considered to be one of the technology world’s most desirable employers. We have some of the most brilliant and talented people in the world working for us. If you're creative and autonomous with a real passion for technology we want to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Posted 22 Days Ago
- Full time