LEGO Systems, Inc. HR Business Partner (Maternity cover) in Moscow, Russia
HR Business Partner (Maternity cover)
Location Russian Federation, Moscow
Posted Date 03/05/2018
Job ID RU94
Category Human Resources
As an HR Business Partner you are standing side by side with Business, knowing a lot in detail about the area (Russian Sales Office); while you are part of global partnering network, spanning over the entire Globe.
In this role, you will be challenged on your ability to work successfully with many different stakeholders, while dealing with interactive processes in a global matrix organization
• Deployment of all CORE HR Processes in the area of responsibility (Russian Sales Office), while ensuring maximum alignment and impact in the business
• Accountable for ensuring governance in own area
• Coaching and sparring partnering for leaders and LT
• Sparring and resolving ER topics/issues connected team and leadership agenda
• Based on local needs, fully take care of and collaborate with accounting team on execution of tasks related to daily HR operation (staff administration, payroll, HR documentation for non-standard or complicated cases, local rewards&benefits review and administration)
• Developing Russian HR policies in accordance with global LEGO approach and local legislation to ensure uncompromising
• Be a part and contribute to the joint agenda of REEMEA HR Partnering & Operations team
Bring the LEGO story to life!
In this role you will see people grow and realize the potential which they might not been even aware they had; you will support leaders in building their teams and make it possible for them to reach their future goals. You will help LEGO to reach 300 million kids and give these kids chance to play, imagine, develop and become real Builders of Tomorrow. /Svetlana Vorontsova – PO&D Business Partner/
Do you have what it takes?
• University Degree, preferably in HR related area (can be offset by years and breadth of experience)
• Min. 3-year experience within HR Processes in international environment, preferably in HR BP or Generalist role
• Fluent English and Russian language knowledge
• Excellent knowledge of the Russian Labor related legislation
• User level MS Office knowledge
• Mature personality – ability to provide sparring and coaching for leaders on various levels
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to engage with stakeholders on various levels
• Strong HR toolkit (labor relations, best practices, quality selection practices, talent development, employee relations)
• Good training, facilitation and presentation skills are advantages
• Ability to plan proactively and anticipate needs
• Self-driven personality with can-do-attitude
How to apply
Internal applicants can apply via MyHR Self Service.
External applicants can apply through the Career Portal.
Krisztina Lippai, Nyíregyháza, Hungary - +36 30 6587210, Krisztina.Lippai@LEGO.com