General Electric Key Account Manager, CI in Moscow, Russia
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Key Account Manager, CI is responsible for creating and winning sales opportunities for CI products in an assigned territory of Moscow and Central Russia. Key Account Manager, CI is the clinical and sales expert for CI products and is expected to be able to differentiate GE product offerings, convey compelling value propositions, lead the opportunity, qualify the customer needs, develop and present solutions proposals and quotations in order to successfully close increasingly complex sales.
Key Account Manager, CI is responsible for:
• Achieving product orders and key clients sales with respect to OP target;
• Participating in ensuring pricing compliance for segment opportunities and providing informative input to optimize pricing strategy;
• Forecast orders and sales within the applicable sales funnel tools and reports for their products/solutions/services;
• Creating business plans for key clients including, but not limited to opportunity development, competitive strategies and targets;
• Building strong business relationships and formulating account strategies and plans to continuously strengthen the relationships with key clients;
• Identifying & responding to key account technical and departmental decision makers’ needs and maintain customer contact records in the relevant CRM tools;
• Continuously developing and improving a network of key opinion leaders to maintain a sales volume with key clients;
• Tracking and communicating market trends to/from the field including competitor data, and developing and leading effective counter-strategies;
• Maintaining up to date detailed knowledge of the product. Be able to present and discuss the technology and clinical benefits in terms which are relevant to customers;
• Maintaining up to date market and competitor knowledge related to their product/solutions/services;
• Representing the company at relevant conferences and exhibitions for effective promotion of product/solution and the company;
• Introducing new GE CI products to the customers;
• Identifying and creating new opportunities and working with clients to continuously increase prospect funnel with key clients;
• Driving tender/bid process;
• Ownership of order and configuration quality at the point of entry to ensure accuracy, configuration integrity and that all requirements are tied to documented customer inputs;
• Coordinating date of delivery to customer based on knowledge of the company's production and delivery schedules ensuring fulfillment of the order is according to customer expectations and enhances customer satisfaction.
• Bachelor’s Degree and minimum 3 years of selling experience in a medical, healthcare or technical field (e.g. biomedical engineering, chemistry) or Life Sciences field;
• Ability to develop and build rapports at all levels within an organization;
• Strong capacity and drive to develop career;
• English Upper Intermediate;
• Fluent Russian language;
• Ability to synthesize complex issues and communicate in simple messages;
• Excellent organizational skills;
• Excellent negotiation & closing skills;
• Strong presentation skills;
• Able to travel;
• Valid motor vehicle license.
Locations: Russian Federation; Moscow