Nvidia Manager Software Build & Maintenance in Moscow, Russia
For more than two decades, NVIDIA has pioneered visual computing, the art and science of computer graphics. With a rare focus on this field, we offer specialized platforms for the gaming, professional visualization, data center and automotive markets. Our work is at the center of the most consequential mega-trends in technology - virtual reality, artificial intelligence and self-driving - and there has never been a more exciting time to join our team.We are now looking for a manager to satisfy growing demand for content building and maintenance SDKs and platforms at NVIDIA . You and your team will work closely with and support the development teams in keeping existing SDKs alive on future GPU, compiler and operation system generations.You will also deliver tools and services that will automate the whole build, test and maintenance process to minimize manual steps in the whole development chain.
What you'll be doing:
- In this role is you will build and lead a strong team that supports the distributed development teams by offloading them from the build and tests automation and overall software maintenance work.
- You are required to understand the technology, existing workflows and automation processes to improve them over time.
What we need to see:
- 3-5 years experience as a team lead or in a similar management position is a must
- A good degree from a leading university
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- Deep knowledge in SW development, build automation and quality assurance is a must
- Excellent C/C++ experience
- Graphics background is a plus
- Any scripting language experience (Perl, Python, etc…)
- Experience with different build systems is a plus
- Software Installer knowledge is a plus
- Windows and Linux experience
- Can-do attitude and able to work with minimum supervision.
- Working with legacy code
We are widely considered to be one of the technology world’s most desirable employers. We have some of the most brilliant and talented people in the world working for us. If you're creative and autonomous with a real passion for technology, we want to hear from you.We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Posted 3 Days Ago
- Full time