Nvidia Performance Testing Analyst for Cloud Gaming in Moscow, Russia
We are now looking for a Performance Testing Analyst for Cloud Gaming
You should be able to set up and maintain computer hardware, write and run automation scripts, applications and other tools to provide performance information. You should posses the knowledge of the basics of 3D graphics (anti-aliasing, filtering, shaders…), know NVIDIA products and its characteristics. Experience and real passion for PC games and gaming technologies is what we are searching for the most.
You name gaming and scripting your passion? You might be exactly what we aim to hire!
We are looking for talented engineers who aren’t afraid of taking up new technologies, processes, and tools to make constant improvement on the infrastructure. The engineer will collaborate closely with software developers to build and improve the world-class cloud testing pipeline.
What you’ll be doing:
- Run performance tests of cloud software gaming stack and other system components.
- Create scripts to handle configuration files and benchmarking procedure
- Analyze and validate results from test runs and create reports.
What we need to see:
- Experience with programming on a scripting language
- Experienced and passionate PC gamer with a deep understanding of in-game settings and graphics technologies.
- Good grasp of 3D application performance testing methods and techniques.
- Programming skills with script languages
- Knowledge of NVIDIA GEFORCE series and NVIDIA software products (GeForce Experience, Geforce Now, Gameworks).
- Good knowledge of PC systems and components, ability to build and maintain test machines.
- Good teamwork and communication skills.
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
- Decent skills in scripting languages - Perl/Python/Lua, etc.
- Strong skills in benchmarking and competitive analysis.
Understanding of cloud gaming pipeline and specifics.
Posted 22 Days Ago
- Full time