GKN Sales Engineer in Moscow, Russia
Work Location: Moscow
State: Not Specified
Advertising End Date: 31 May 2018
Job Type: Regular
About The Opportunity
The candidate is responsible for developing market knowledge, establishing customer contacts and offer technical solutions to our customers in order to grow our OE and aftermarket business in the Industrial, Mining and Construction Machinery as well as aftermarket AG and Vehicle sectors in Russia.
• Collect and provide reports on market information including market trends and competitor analysis
• Strengthen the business relationship with customers by intensive communication and extensive on-site visits
• Acquire new orders from existing and new customers
• Introduce new products and the complete OHP product portfolio to customers
• Participate and actively support the OHP exhibitions
• Execute technical product trainings at customer site
• Support quality claims and local customer service activities
• Act as Service engineer, if required, for AG aftermarket
• Be a part of design groups, that develop new products using GKN OHP product portfolio
• Acts as a point of access to our Engineering departments in factories in order to connect customers during development and installation phase of the end products, using OHP products
Skills & Qualifications
• High level of integrity
• Result oriented, efficiently organized and self-motivated
• Technical education is required
• Proven track record in External Sales for Mechanical Industrial goods as well as machinery components in Russia is required
• Fluent in English
• Experience at international companies, open to multicultural environment intercultural mind-set
• Very good communication skills
• High willingness to travel (Russia and some international travel as well)
GKN is a global engineering business. We design, manufacture and service systems and components for most of the world’s leading aircraft, vehicle and machinery manufacturers. We are continuously evolving, pioneering new technologies and reinventing existing ones, stretching ourselves to be better in everything we do. GKN operates three divisions: GKN Aerospace, GKN Driveline and GKN Powder Metallurgy employing 56,000 people in more than 30 countries. Our products and technologies deliver the power to harvest crops, move earth, mine resources and handle materials.Increasingly there is a need to focus on energy efficiency, increased productivity and safety as well as enabling operators and customers to be continually connected and well informed.
GKN Off-Highway Powertrain is committed to providing products and services that support these requirements and demonstrate our position on developing technologies and solutions for the challenges of tomorrow. Supporting customers in meeting the demands of a crowded planet. GKN Off-Highway Powertrain is a truly global business with 9 manufacturing facilities and 28 service center in over 16 countries across five continents.
Diversity and Inclusion
As a global engineering company, innovation is what differentiates us from our competitors and is central to our success.
A balance of cultures, ethnicities and genders help bring new ideas and creativity to GKN. We need people of different backgrounds, with different skills and perspectives to spark originality, imagination and creativeness in our teams around the world.
GKN is an equal opportunity employer.
We treat all our employees and applicants fairly and are committed to ensuring that there is no discrimination or harassment against any employee or qualified applicant on the grounds of age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.