Schneider Electric Talent Sourcer (454) in Moscow, Russia
- Search and pipeline candidates for primarily executive roles;
- Fostering and cultivating relationships with key candidates and developing large-scale talent pools;
- Support to Talent Acquisition Specialists with searches on most challenging roles.
- Implement a variety of candidate generation techniques, strategies, and programs and stay ahead of new innovation;
- Gain a deep understanding of the talent landscape in your area; build a competitive intelligence knowledge base of companies and candidates residing within those companies;
- Engage with hiring managers where appropriate and Staffing Consultant’s, to understand fully the role or business that you are sourcing for. Identify any gaps in the talent supply for Schneider Electric situated in your area of focus;
- Use your market knowledge and sourcing skills to engage with active and non – active applicants;
- Utilize recruitment system to store talent pools of appropriate candidates;
- Actively source Diverse candidates from a variety of sources.
- Higher education, degree in business, communications, human resources or related discipline;
- 1-3 years of recruiting experience, experience in executive search and regional sourcing is desired;
- Ability to understand, articulate and sell Schneider Electric culture and business initiatives;
- Strong oral and written communication skills, effective strategic thinking and problem solving;
- Upper-Intermediate English.
Primary Location: RU-Moscow-Moscow
Unposting Date: Apr 12, 2018, 4:59:00 AM
Req ID: 0041OX