General Electric UX-UI Designer in Moscow, Russia
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
UX-UI Designer is responsible for developing user interfaces for developing applications
• Designing and prototyping user interfaces for the developing applications;
• Developing of designing concepts;
• Developing of user forms and interface units;
• Providing the usability testing.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or in “STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math);
• A minimum of 2 years of professional experience in automation testing.
• Good experience with illustration tools (Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator);
• Understanding of the edge trends in UX/UI design;
• Good experience with UX/UI prototyping tools (Sketch, Flinto);
• Proficient in Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, Power Point).
• Demonstrates the initiative to explore alternate approaches to solving problems;
• Skilled in breaking down problems, documenting problem statements and estimating efforts.
• Ability to takes ownership of small and medium sized tasks and deliver while mentoring and helping team members;
• Continuously measures deliverables of self and team against scheduled commitments. Effectively balances different, competing objectives.
• Strong oral and written communication skills;
• Strong interpersonal skills;
• English knowledge: intermediate.
mso-ansi-language:EN-US">Successful candidates will be employed under local
employment conditions and must already satisfy local employment/work permit and
Locations: Russian Federation; Moscow